Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Evening hour at the dorms, bats flutter about seeking their prey. 1 spots a tied-up lab assistant and stuffs a birthday card for him in his pocket along with a wrapped gyroscope before bussing his cheek lightly, leaving him in his current predicament. 2 has a short flight, delivering a card...
  2. The Count

    RedPiggy's Comeback King Saga (a re-write)

    ... Plugging myself into this one as it'll have all your stories in one neat place. Wonderful as always, please post more when you can.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats show up with some chocolate for Erin's cake decorating deliciousness. Always keep some chocolate on hand, it helps rid my little acid reflux flare-ups. Orange and pineapple juice, and gingerale too... You know, I have a punch recipe that's got all of that and cranberry juice as one...
  4. The Count

    State of the Muppets - An Opinion

    Hello. Thought that it would serve everybody better to have the discussion on this topic centralized into one single thread. Hope that's okay and please continue the conversation. *Disappears back into the shadows.
  5. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Heh... You mean "WWE". So happy for you Sara. I'm gonna go see the PPV on Sunday with a friend of mine at our local Buffalo Wings, we've been there before for the last two Wrestlemanias. Hope you and Rob are doing well... And happy early birthday to Richard as it'd be tomorrow. *Huggles to...
  6. The Count

    Amazon? Moi?

    Hmmm.... Me wonders if that camera flash Kermit sensed was what I think it was. Brace jourselves... Is coming... Thin-cut wet ham, the ew cover story from next week's SJW. Lisa! Post more! Der habanero cumpells ju!
  7. The Count

    TMM Behind The Scenes 2: Swinetrek Pigs

    Hi. Welcome to Muppet Central, it's great to have you onboard. You know, there's another thread like this posted by a fellow forum member by the name of Was Once Ernie who also worked as part of the assembly of local puppeteers called in to help out with the Rainbow Connection finale. Perhaps...
  8. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Hi... Today's characters. Episode 4165: Telly and Baby Bear catch a firefly. Donshei, (kid with Luis and María). The Firefly. The Bee, appeared during Jenny McCarthy's explanation. Pre-School Musical Cast: Alice Burns Mary Yellow, or was it Mariella? Trey.
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Hi... Today's review. Episode 4165: Telly and Baby Bear catch a firefly. Air Date: August 15 2008. Season: Season 39. Sponsors: Word on the Street: Insect. Street Story. Spanish word for "firefly" is "luciérnaga" but another Spanish word is "cucubano". Baby Bear: "Hey, I can tell you...
  10. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Those Of The Black Snow

    Thanks for the update, post more please.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Sigh... UD: Everything okay? Well... My Chamber of Secrets cassette 3 keeps emitting this whiny scratching, not allowing me to listen/read it proper. And then I'm a bit wembleyish about the castled cast again, but I think I will motor on through... Two newbies to finish off the current...
  12. The Count

    Fix it Shop - Season 39

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. The SST Laundromat and Fix-It-Shop are two separate structures, one has not replaced the other. The Fix-It-Shop just hasn't been shown proper in the four episodes we've gotten so far of Season 39. Just wait a little and it'll show up. Hope this helps and...
  13. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Hi... Today's characters. Episode 4164: Leela's Sesame Street Video. Leela Jack Be Nimble The Boot, was it Heidi Klum's Boot or justan extraneous boot instead?
  14. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Hi... Today's review. Episode 4164: Leela's Sesame Street Video. Air Date: August 14 2008. Season: Season 39. Sponsors: O, 8. Word on the Street: Compliment. Street Story. Letter of the Day presentation with Cookie Monster and Prairie Dawn embedded into the street story, nice. Cookie...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh. You mean "encuestas". And that's the Spanish word for the day. *Thanks Rosita, then settles back to listen to the Disney Pincast.
  16. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Heh... Patience young seedlings... Leela will have tomorrow's episode all to herself.
  17. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

    Heh... Long chapters? I love long chapters. Okay, maybe not in terms of cleaning them up... *Wistles. Will come back and read your latest offering, left this on the Party in Hollywood song. BTW: You think you like writing for Dad the Frog? Wait until Pepe's book is released and you start...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks. *Hugs Rosita. You know, I bet you guys think I'm somewhat of a recluse... An enigma, a Mr. E, shrouded sinisterly since I don't rully do the survey thing. But I am glad I have friends who understand me here. That's what I credit MC for at least, helping me make such a large slue of...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey... Um, Rosita? Could I buy that cinco you got from Big Bird's nest? It's for, well, it's for something, yeah.
  20. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Heh... Thanks Drtooth, but that's why it's listed as "Animation" instead of "Unknown Segment". Check back with you guys later.
Top