Search results

  1. The Count

    Editing Posts...

    Well... I do know that the Creatus Maximus forum run by former Palisades honcho Ken Lilly (bit of a more adult crowd running there, so if you sign up for membership just beware at your own risk) has both no filter nor post editing deadline. If I made a post a year ago, I can go in and still...
  2. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi Mek. Welcome to Muppet Central. I can get you that song via MUP3 file format, all I need is your email. Also, I'll send you the four songs associated with the entire finale/Manhattan Melodies show so you can then connect them as one whole piece, if you wish. Hope this helps and have fun...
  3. The Count

    You Bent my Squeegee!

    *Keeps the party going... *Wheels in another cake, with golden edible chocolate sprinkled around the edges. *Whispers to Claudia today marks the birth of one of her fangirl loves, lets her guess which one.
  4. The Count

    Snapped

    Ooh... The destruction. Similar to Selena Kyle in Batman Returns and Geena Davis's character in Earth Girls Are Easy... Just, simply, destructive. *Admiring the ruins at the laboratory... Wonder if this means Bunsen's off on another mid-life bender like when he met Andie Macdowell on...
  5. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Erherm... Don't want any fighting, as civil as it may be taking place here. This thread is for discussion of the new season. Please check your overall Sesame thoughts at the 1-2-3 doors, take it to another thread if need be. If you can't say something nice, well, at least try to voice your...
  6. The Count

    You Bent my Squeegee!

    ... Hey Chef, how's the food for the party coming? *Checks on massive cake. Oh brother, I hope I don't have to break out the big hamburger tray for this one. *Makes sure we have enough candles. *Leaves Prawn simmering in his own stew.
  7. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #72 - Oh, Lou!

    Yes... And for that, we all give you a grand ha-za! So... Anything interesting coming up for Episode 73? Hee, I know you're gonna get a laugh from JHH Episode 5: The Ratings Game, especially the part with the Response-O-Matic. The intro of that episode's funny too. Leon: We'll have some...
  8. The Count

    Snapped

    *Says "OMG". Okay... So is it finished yet? Huh? Where's the next part to this? J/K, only a little. Me love you be back... Need more posted please. *Nails cookie to the wall, just above and out of Claudia's reach, there to get her to post more. :insatiable:
  9. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #72 - Oh, Lou!

    Well... Basically, I only know what I posted owing to the sketch on the episode of Saturday Night Live hosted by Ed Asner, where he and a squad of paramilitary troops went in to rescue her from the confines of sitcom-world life, reliving the same tedium day after day. It was a funny bit. Gary...
  10. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #72 - Oh, Lou!

    Yep... She's JubileePink. And Christopher Cerf's father, according to Muppet Wiki, was one of the original panelists on the game show What's My Line? Which is why he was parrodied in both Anything Muppet and Anything Monster form in two versions of What's My Part? on Sesame as Bennett Snerf.
  11. The Count

    You Bent my Squeegee!

    *Pops head back in... Erm... Wha flava did Lefty say? Right, that flava. Charlie, get all the chocolat chips and toffee bits! We're gonna need a whole messa 'em!
  12. The Count

    You Bent my Squeegee!

    Happy Birthday Squeedom! Hi... In case you might not have known this... Today is a very special day. Yes, the 28th of August. Only three days until September begins. Wha? That's not... Oh yeah... It be the birthday of someone very important... My own little cyber-sister/monster...
  13. The Count

    RedPiggy's Comeback King Saga (a re-write)

    ... Is okay. Post when you can, you know I love this and can't wait for more.
  14. The Count

    RedPiggy's Comeback King Saga (a re-write)

    *Prods story with ? nagging wand. Hmmm... Now what was the spell to magic up an update? Oh well... :scary:
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed

    Hmmm... He must've taken Prawny's hand in marriage. No, not Prawny, just his hand. *Takes franks and beans for camp-style cookout for the people on the roof.
  16. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Hi... Dunno if this is right, but my station's repeating the season premiere, Episode 4161. Thought Episode 4169 was scheduled for today. If the rest of you get 4169, then it's definitely a problem with my particular station. :grouchy:
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Announcement! Hello from the MC Dorms management team. Welcome to the annual shake-up period. Beginning today, Monday August 25 2008, we will commence accepting applications for residency. Please bear in mind that this means only your sending in the filled-out form stating which Muppet(s)...
  18. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #72 - Oh, Lou!

    Hi Steve... Listened to the show late last night. Thoughts... 1 Um, I believe the band's name is Chris and the "Alphabeats". From what I understand, "Alpha-Bits" used to be a cereal with shapes made to be the individual letters of the alphabet. They even used to have a saint bernard...
  19. The Count

    Who's Tale is it anyway Found!

    Ah... Thanks buddy.
  20. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Mmm... Then may I suggest searching on eBay? Hope you find it. There are a few songs I'm looking for both here and in MUP3, talk to you guys soon.
Top