Search results

  1. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Phew! Okay, so there are still some authors missing... But hopefully this version of the index is better assembled visually for all of you reading. Will add more later, tired for now. And I ask that authors of unfinished stories please notify me via PM as soon as their stories are or...
  2. The Count

    Change of Heart

    No... I shan't call you "Bo". I already call Bo "Bo". Besides, he only has four unfinished/dead? stories. Trust me, I'm compiling everything for the library index. Rather, I'll call you "Sis" instead since my two cyber-sisters are the prolific procrastinating authors who haven't finished...
  3. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Hi... Is that FR game developing out as an actual storied fanfic? Just asking cause I'm not entirely sure. BTW: Worked on this all day yesterday, and there are still some authors to track down. Will hopefully post again later.
  4. The Count

    Amazon? Moi?

    *Glomps der Lisa heartily. Needed a good bit of fanfic to brighten the cloudy day. Please... Post more soon
  5. The Count

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    Well... Adam West did take a villainous turn, portraying Dr. Noah Goddard, better known as Breathtaker in the Black Scorpion series waaaaaaay back on Sci-Fi.
  6. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #73 - Terry Angus Pt. 1

    Hi... Just a quick FYI... Seymour and Pepe worked as elevator operators, and then moved to be in charge of the KMUP TV Studios' connaissary/cafeteria area. You can see them there in the Prince episode.
  7. The Count

    E-mail alerts

    Hey Phil... For some reason I'm not getting notifications of new PM's received that pop up when I log on to the forums here. Edit: Okay, so I got the notifications for the 2 PM's from earlier today... But now I'm not getting any other thread post notifications. Hope this helps. :grouchy:
  8. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Thanks for understanding Yva. Actually... The only stories that I know for a fact are dead are some by Claudia (BeakerSqueedom) because she told me so and some of my own. The only reason I attach the R.I.P. designation is because those particular unfinished stories have been abandoned and I...
  9. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Okay... After a bit of checking, it seems I've done it wrong. Was gathering the url links to each story, pasting them into my post, and then replacing the link http text with the story title itself. Ideally, it should be done the way Prawny did in his post above. I'm gonna need to contact...
  10. The Count

    E-mail alerts

    Yeah... We sometimes go through that at certain times around here. I've been getting notifications like normal, so maybe it'll hit en mass soonish. Then again, you should try contacting Phillip Chapman directly to let him know about the problem. Hope this helps. :grouchy:
  11. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    *Asks Lisa if it needs pepper too, not the MC member, the spice. *Back to nagging Amazon, as that might stand a better chance of getting finished sooner. *Fires penguin cannon at that story over in the other room.
  12. The Count

    Five Years, and Still Snowthing: A Retrospective

    Hello... Got a request from Da Snowths' himself. He says that since this is meant to be a sort of retrospective thread, looking back on his five years as a member here at MC, and since he's covered pretty much everything that happened in those five years... He would prefer to move on, leaving...
  13. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Yeah... My station schedules show that today should be Episode 4163: Sock Chaos at the Laundromat. Also... Because of the premiere of Sid the Science Kid today, they completely redid the schedule. How bad is it? Sesame's been moved all the way down to 10 AM. That's usually the time I'm...
  14. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    No worries about that... That was all I could do until deciding to take a break. I am after all, only human. Unless they decide to replace me with an android version of myself directly plugged into the net and MC and who can do all this url copy/pasting/title replacing in the blink of a...
  15. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #72 - Oh, Lou!

    Hey Steve... Is there something screwy going on with the MuppetCast? Just went over to the site to check if Episode 73's ready yet. And I got a 505 Internal Server Error. Not sure, thought you might want to know.
  16. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    True... But I'm trying to get all the links in for now, that takes me a double edit to my original post. If others wish to supply a short synopsis of their tomes archived here, then by all means, feel free to help the FLI.
  17. The Count

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    Hmmm... What if Harley got treated somewhat similarly in the next movie to her appearance/role in the Birds of Prey live series?
  18. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Hi and welcome to the Muppet Central Fanfic Library Index (FLI), where you'll find a collection of fanfic stories featuring all of Jim Henson's Muppet characters and creations. Because of the new forum format, I'm updating the thread and links. You'll find easy access to your favorite fics...
  19. The Count

    RedPiggy's Comeback King Saga (a re-write)

    Hi Yva. If you want, I have a whole reading list of fanfic stories that have become cherished classics here, even some that are yet to be finished. Kelly... Update! I have to say that I'm ribbeted by the inner conflicts of Sarah trying to figure out how to resolve her relationship woes...
  20. The Count

    You Bent my Squeegee!

    *Waving at suckers down on da ground... *Jetting off with Squeedom. *Evil laughter.
Top