Search results

  1. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #74 - Terry Angus Pt. 2

    Yep Kelly, that's how the story goes.
  2. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    :batty: No crosses please. Yaey, that's soooo good to hear Sara.
  3. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    Hi. Just reread this one for a bit of research... And it made me happy cry, smiling because of the rumbling storm outside while reading. BTW: Sara, left you a message in your gmail inbox, hope you got it *Hugs.
  4. The Count

    The Muppaphone

    Yva... It was a movie/special aired on HBO, don't remember the title. The Witch Doctor song is from the Gilda Radner TMS episode, Season 3.
  5. The Count

    The Muppaphone

    You know... After watching a Monty Python movie or special on HBO a couple of years back that was basically segwaying through a number of segments... It makes me think that Marvin was based on a Monty Python character who did the same thing, except this guy pounded mice/rats caught in...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed

    Hi... All we're waiting for is Bryan (BEAR) to respond to the message sent him. Once we have his reply then the dorms will reopen. Thanks for your patience and have a good day.
  7. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Hi... Gonna close this thread in order to go back and read the extraneous posts, figuring out how best to preserve the conversation taking place here better fit for another thread. Thanks for understanding. :wisdom:
  8. The Count

    Back and Battier?

    Bry... Sent it via email, there's nomail like email like email I know. *Singing, UD I hear voices ringing and there's noone there... Yes... Voices... Heh.
  9. The Count

    Back and Battier?

    Yesh Liser. And now I'm here, now you're here, nothing can go wrong... Cause I'm right where I belong!
  10. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Thanks. *Huggles kittens. BTW: That story you wanted me to add, is it for the finished or unfinished pile? Also, I know there's one by Aunt Ru about filming on MTI between Kermit, Piggy, and Tim Curry, but I can't find it. Help would be appreciated. :batty:
  11. The Count

    Back and Battier?

    Thanks... Uh, Lisa, do you mean right here, where he/we belong? Cause the lights are bright and they're singing our old song. (If Clifford ever fixes that one stagelight and it stays fixed). BTW: Bry, check your inbox, I sent ya something earlier today.
  12. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Um... Which bracket do you mean? Thought I cleaned it up all on my last pass.
  13. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #74 - Terry Angus Pt. 2

    Hi Steve. Listened to it this morning, would've done it last night... But I was in a bind, I was waay behind, I was looking for all the fics to still read. That makes me maybe start cooking something creative... No promises. 1 It might interest you to note that the Bust of Beethoven also...
  14. The Count

    Change of Heart

    *Huggles der Lisa. Thank you for the story. Post more when you can. You know we appreciate it. Now where's that Robin smilie when you need it?
  15. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Mfrgh! grail? A post like this is enough to bring me back into this thread. Glad to have ya back. BTW: Do you still have that post about the PT hierarchy? Wonder how it'd apply to CMX. Say hi to everybody back there.
  16. The Count

    Change of Heart

    Yeah... And that's why I'm outta Law School. Post more or we shall blast thine minds with penguins most frozenly foul!
  17. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

    Thank you Prawny. *Handshake/hug. *Off to other stories.
  18. The Count

    Back and Battier?

    Hi guys... Been offline all weekend long due to my computer crashing every time I turned it on. Now I have lots of posts to catch up on, mainly fanfics... So please, try and take it easy on this ol' haunter. Sure is good to be back. Hope this time it's for good. :batty: :batty: :batty:
  19. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

    *Happy sigh. Scooter mentoring. Him and Prairie sort of making up. Elton John classic. Maggy's speech coming up next. Thank you Prawn. Post more when possible.
  20. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Nah... Yous crum-bum is confusing da great Sweeney Lefty from da completed fics wit Leftyjuice, which nevah even got started. Riiight. And hey... If only I could do fic writing as great as the rest of yous mugs... *Sigh.
Top