Search results

  1. The Count

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    And lo, the remaining members were trapped, no escape for them possible from the ensuing deluging maelstrom. For 40 days and nights, it rained children... Did it, did it rain. Bo was plastered against the window, his face contorted in a shriek of panick... Toga swimming into the whirlpool...
  2. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Grathias. Some more requests. I Get A Kick Out Of U by Ethel Mermaid. Sammy the Snake. I'm A Letter T by the Plain White T's, from Season 39. How I Miss My X by Patty Labelle. X Marks The Spot. Mambo I, I, I by Gloria Esteworm. Dee, Dee, Dee. :batty:
  3. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Does anyone have Carbon Paper sung by Annie Sue? Thanks.
  4. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    No problem. Now if only some other authors would update so we could move some of these titles up to the completed works to join their siblings where they belong. *Sigh.
  5. The Count

    Game Suggestions Thread

    Thanks. Not sure if the part about the carolling can be done effectively though. Mainly, that's just an excuse to finally create a working map of our town of Hensonville... Might get scaled back a bit when the game gets opened after T-Day, unless you think it's doable?
  6. The Count

    Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

    Hi and welcome to the forums. Actually, A Muppet Family Christmas (or MFC for short) was released commercially both on VHS and DVD. The thing is that both releases were heavily edited, so if you purchased either one it would lead to a disappointing viewing. However, there are people here who...
  7. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

    Uncle D: Well, what would you prefer... Human-eating alligators, sharks, pirahnas, a kraken or hydra, or the very special snapping turtles? The pleasure of picking is yours. And we haven't added the water yet because we're, erm, conserving water? Wouldn't want the stank of it attracting...
  8. The Count

    FanFiction: Our Sweet Sound

    *Loving the story... Reading how it progresses into the Muppet Show cast hiring and other, erm, relationship entanglements. It's all so great... Please, post more!
  9. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    *Hurls ticking timebomb teddy bear into bunker with Lisa. It will only blow if you don't post story in, *checks watch*, the next minute or so.
  10. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

    Uncle D cackling at der Lisa left hanging by Prawny's non-postage of storyness. Update your own my pretty, and we can avoid the entirely messy affair of having you dipped in the moat below. Mwahahahaha! *Hears moaning from Prawn in the dungeon that is his locked room. Quiet you, you know the...
  11. The Count

    Amazon? Moi?

    x = Toga's math grade... What is x? Only the shadow knows! Mwahahahahha! :batty: And you'll get no help from me either unless more story gets posted!
  12. The Count

    Change of Heart

    :insatiable: devours muffins while another :zany: explodes on the telly behind Toga. Post more or the Great '08 Penguin Invasion begins!
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Think I'll listen to a bit of online radio for a while. Waiting to see if I can contact a fellow forum friend if she comes online tonight about something in the works. *Count and Uncle D are reminiscing over the photos of their fiends and colleagues from the old days, struck up during...
  14. The Count

    The Fraggle Cave

    Ha... You've been spending time with Bo watching Monty Python's Flying Circles again have you? *Tosses circles in the air to watch how they attempt to fly there.
  15. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Why have we, and more to this point, this fine story been abandoned? *Sniffle. *Pats hardcover bound copy of KG. We desperately need more to be posted, but alas, poor Ru, we knew her well. *Sends Yorick into the lady's chambers to try and prod her out of seclusion, maybe hopefully it'll work...
  16. The Count

    Amazon? Moi?

    *Blasts Toga with :zany: cannon to get her to post more story.
  17. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    *Detonates :zany: to get Toga posting more of this story.
  18. The Count

    Change of Heart

    *Tosses exploding :zany: to see if this gets Toga posting story again.
  19. The Count

    Game Suggestions Thread

    Hi... Here's an idea I've been sort of hatching for a new Muppet RPG. Remember back when BethC was on the forums and we spent that one Christmas playing Muppet characters at Miss Piggy's house? Well, I thought maybe something similar could be done again this year. 1 Instead of Piggy's...
  20. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi. If anybody wants/needs, I have almost all of Songs from the Street available. Which leads me to ask... Does anyone have the original version of Mambo I, I, I as sung by Gloria Esteworm during the International Worm Music Parade? If so, plese send it my way. Thanks.
Top