Search results

  1. The Count

    The RHLC!

    BTW... Just a quick pop in to say... It's been confirmed that David Rudman is now officially Scooter's new performer. He also performs Janice. This was supplied by Steve Finney, MuppetCast listener and MC member, as reported in MuppetCast 85. Bye. :flirt:
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats fly the brownies back upstairs to Ailie now that night has fallen and it's safe for creatures of the night to skulk about. UD: Mmm, frightfully chilly nights now. Soon it will be the busy season for my boss. How we relish the holidays.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Lets Fatatatita out to go play with either Gaffer and/or Wanda. Wonder what Beth thought of our latest addition. That reminds me. *Calls Caitlyn to see if she can help with the monster Muppet band. Oh, and a scaramel brownie goes to the first person who can correctly identify where my new...
  4. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #85 - Introducing Muppet Studios!

    Please do ask Michael, I'd be wery interested in that bookplate thingy. And I would also like to know how international internet surfers as I've never rully been able to get any of their clips or join in on the thread here. Take care Steve. :D
  5. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Taken care of already.
  6. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #85 - Introducing Muppet Studios!

    90 minutes? Try more like almost 2 hrs buddy. Great show... Was blown away by everything. Uh-oh, watch out Crazy Harry didn't hear me. I'm interested in knowing if the signed bookplates for Street Gang would also be offered for those of us who opt to buy the audio version narrated by...
  7. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Sorry... But without a name, there's little I can do since I'd have to dive into the thousands of member profiles to find the ones you spotted. If you find any other spammers joining the forums, please make note of the name and post here if you don't see them having been banned within a...
  8. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Could you please identify which members you believe to be spammers? That would help in finding if they've been banned now or not. Thanks. :search:
  9. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Sorry, thought you still had it. Send to countcastle@gmail.com as soon as you can. Thanks. :shifty:
  10. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Thanks, do you need my addy Colby? Also, would like to request I Love How You Love Me by the Paris Sisters, if anyone has it. :flirt:
  11. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sorry, never got it. Please send Guest Star Song again.
  12. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sure, go ahead. Seems the resending effort's been nixed. Hope to get the song by Scooter and some of the alphabet songs listed above if you have 'em. :)P
  13. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Rully? It says all four messages went through okay without bouncing back. Tell me which one you got and I'll FWD the others.
  14. The Count

    Are all episodes available on DVD?

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Would suggest you check the Muppet Wiki at http://muppet.wikia.com, especially their Bear Episode Guide to see if they have that information listed there. Hope this helps and have a good time exploring the rest of the forums.
  15. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    If anyone has: Scooter's Guest Star Song. Please send it my way. Thanks. :sing:
  16. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Hi... If anybody has: Mac the Knife - Bobby Darren. What's New Pussycat - Tom Jones. Crocodile Rock, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, This is Your Song - Elton John. Send 'em my way please. Thanks. :cool:
  17. The Count

    Is there any Sal Minilla merchandise?

    Hi... Answering questions. 1 No, I don't know why MT hasn't been released on DVD yet... Nor do I have any inkling as to "if" it ever will. However, the person in charge of the Muppet Studios might, but I can't rully guarantee that... You'll just have to listen to this week's episode of the...
  18. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey Shane, I can send you Cheap Thrills song by song... Just need your addy... Unless Prawny beats me and uploads the entire album to sendspace first. :sing: Edit: Songs have been sent Shane. LMK if you got 'em okay. :halo:
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *After the boo crew's finished our dinner... *Laying out Fatatatita's dinner, a bowl of witch's brew, a couple of devilled eggs, a piece of pumpkin pie, and her special eggnog laté.
  20. The Count

    Is there any Sal Minilla merchandise?

    Well... You can check his character page at Muppet Wiki, http://muppet.wikia.com or ask for someone who could help out by sending you some screen grabs direct from the MT episodes. That reminds me, I need to get some pics of the Sal prototype too. Hope this helps.
Top