Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Thoughts on Kami

    Certainly. I get ya! It's a very hot-button issue and we have some passionate fans around here. Whew, believe me! LOL! The other thread on this subject had to be closed (it got really bad). Anyway, no prob. Miscommunication I guess.
  2. frogboy4

    characters in new Muppet x-mas movie!

    I am still hoping that they will sell an uncut version of the special during the show. NBC, along with oither networks, has done that several times before (Jack and the Beanstalk, Alice In Wonderland and the Third Kingdom movie). If this comes out on DVD at all, it will anwser the question of...
  3. frogboy4

    Thoughts on Kami

    Spiderman I'm certainly not trying to be rude here, but who are you to really say that? First and foremost: this is a place where we are mindful of others and treat people with respect. It appears that you are more interested in stirring things up here than really trying to participate. I...
  4. frogboy4

    Muppet Air Freshners

    I read it! LOL! Too funneeee!
  5. frogboy4

    Thoughts on Kami

    Being interesting is fine, but offensive behavior will not be tolerated on the board. This is a place for people who love the work of Jim Henson.
  6. frogboy4

    Muppet Air Freshners

    For some reason, that actually makes sense!
  7. frogboy4

    Thoughts on Kami

    Spiderman At the moment I think you are a person who likes to inflame people. I'm sure you are a nice guy, but you are coming off rather strong. You may consider settling in and start meeting other members before making such bold statements. The character of Kami will not have parents...
  8. frogboy4

    Thoughts on Kami

    Spiderman If you had read the article, you would note that the intention of the character is to teach tolerance and prevention of HIV in South Africa. There are no plans to bring the character to the United States. Excerpt: South Africa has the most HIV-infected people of any nation in the...
  9. frogboy4

    Muppet Air Freshners

    What did they smell like? Very curuous...especially with Animal!
  10. frogboy4

    Thoughts on Kami

    Ahhhh, come on Spidey. It's not nice to liken gay people to drug users and prostitutes. Just had to say that. We are sensitive to all people who visit the board. Know you were kidding though. ;)
  11. frogboy4

    Fozzie and Floyd BIG TIME

    The Piggy figures were really Henson's call. They wanted her that skinny. They have since changed their minds and First Mate Piggy will have more heft to her and I think it has been reported that she may have a new head sculpt. She is apparently the Piggy to get, and she'll come with the Swinetrek!
  12. frogboy4

    Fozzie and Floyd BIG TIME

    Thank you, Artie. That should certainly settle the matter. They never seemed off to me. I think that some people have filled in the blanks with individual imagination rather than the actual facts of the puppets. The one thing I have learned from these threads is that we all remember the Muppets...
  13. frogboy4

    What is your Favorite Muppet Movie?

    TMM: Kermit (Rowlf if you can't count the main frog) GMC: Gonzo TMTM: Scooter (Muppet Baby puppets run a close second) MCC: Gonzo MTI: Clueless MFS: Pepe FTB: Oscar EIG: The Chicken (Ernie & Bert run a close second) KSY: Pilgrim I know Gonzo is listed twice, but I just love the guy!
  14. frogboy4

    New Forum Menu On-line

    Thanx so much. We can better solve the issue now. As an artist, I am proficient in both, but prefer PCs because there's more software for them and they are substantially less expensive. Macs are darn fine computers! The whole Mac/PC debate is rather moot these days. Neither is better at...
  15. frogboy4

    New Forum Menu On-line

    Dr Tooth You may have missed the question, but it would help if you would tell me what kind of computer you are using - a PC or a Mac. Thanx. :)
  16. frogboy4

    Trial of TV brothers puts culture in dock

    That does make me angry. Hey, who is curious about the Kermit model?
  17. frogboy4

    franticly looking for black and white photo of Jim Henson

    It also is Bert, not Ernie. I always found that odd.
Top