Search results

  1. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Just made some additions to the list, check 'em out if you like. And to all unfinished stories, post more!
  2. The Count

    I need some help! :(

    Hi... Although we sympathize with what you're going through Nick, I'm going to have to close this thread. Please understand, it's nothing against you... It's just that threads like these might have negative repercussions if the person being talked about logs on as a guest and reads the...
  3. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Yeah... Sing Me a Story with Belle isn't that well/widely known. It was a short-lived live action staged series with puppetry characters involved. Hope this helps.
  4. The Count

    Fridge Day

    This was nicely done. Captures exactly what it needs and a little more, but just enough. Thanks for sharing. :shifty:
  5. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    The only reason for that is cause these jerk spit spambots keep registering multiple sham accounts. *Insert Boober Sigh smilie.* PM away Bo.
  6. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Just took care of that one and asochirs as well.
  7. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Taken care of.
  8. The Count

    RIP Eartha Kitt

    And thus, the eternal voice of Catwoman and Yzma are/is gone now.
  9. The Count

    Christmas Cheer

    :cool:, waking up: Huh wha? :D It's okay, go back to sleep, Santa landed already. :cool: Oh... Okay... *Thanks and glomps the Lisa for a cute fun Christmassy story. You should write more of this fanfic stuff more often, finish your other stories. But no pressures, is okays. *Offers...
  10. The Count

    Christmas Cheer

    :sleep: Is that it? :boo: Not sure, the author hasn't said if it's over. So, how'd you like it? Waldorf: I don't know, I slept through the whole thing. Statler: Well, you didn't miss much. *Didn't understand the bit with Zoot and his whistle. Happy holidays to all my forum friends. :batty:
  11. The Count

    Christmas Cheer

    Actually Bo... I know where that song's from. It's the song sung by little Cindy Lou Who in the feature film version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas, starring Jim Carey as the Grinch. Hope this helps. Now Lisa, post more story or we'll fire the frozen fouls at ye! :grouchy: :attitude:
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Music starts. I believe in miracles. And I can tell you why. Once a year, the street I live on. Sparkles like the sky. Kate and I: All hung with lights for Christmas. Twinkling everywhere. The world turns bright for Christmas. Me: And if that isn't a true blue miracle, I don't know what one...
  13. The Count

    The Super Goofs!

    You know... You can get the Linda Carter TMS episode in one of the Time-Life TMS DVD's. Also, you could spin this into true superherodom by working on individual origin stories for each member, how they got their powers and such. Hope this helps.
  14. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Heh... Took care of that one already Prawn, along with two new uns who just registered and just got banned. So, any fic updates to make this Christmas better? *Prods Prawn half-jokingly.
  15. The Count

    Christmas Cheer

    Hey Pawba, if you want direct links to a ton of fanfic stories, check outthe the FanFic Library Index thread. Hope this helps and happy reading.
  16. The Count

    Christmas Cheer

    *Quietly huggles Lisa, Layla, and Lamina. Hey, I had to make it sound aliterative. More please, we need to know what happened that Christmas night when Animal stared into the chimney's sootened space.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    At least you were in that special Sam. *Hanging some Muppet character Christmas ornaments on the dorms' tree. Good thing we saved these from that one year you spent at Piggy's for Christmas Count. :batty:, handing him the Prairie Angel an Animal Drummer Boy: Yes... Quite remarkable little...
  18. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Song's sent,please LMK if you got it and it plays okay. :sing:
  19. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Just need your addy and it'll be on its way.
  20. The Count

    Christmas Cheer

    Welp... I'll have to take your word for it. BTW: What is your word for it? *Also fails at the cashé of those stores, having never been there. *Ponders if any of this will make it to the show in Vegas we're waiting for to start again. Oh, sorry. *Offers muffin. More story please?
Top