Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *On the phone... Kate! How good it is to hear from you. What? Everybody Eats for lunch? Sure, the spooks and I can def make it there. Send my best to :smirk: and :coy:, and I wish you a great '09 New Year. *Scurries off to spread the news, then to the bat-room to get bathed and dressed...
  2. The Count

    Glitch with the close quotation marks

    :) "That's a catchy song there Sam. What's it called?" :attitude: : "I don't know, something called Fred's Song." :) "That's pretty." Sam: "No it's not." *In response to Bo's signature.
  3. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Well... I have the version that was released on Songs from the Street. If you want that one, I'd need to know your address. :super: Edit: ShoeFairy, check your mail. :sing:
  4. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sent. :sing: LMK if you got it with no troubles.
  5. The Count

    Mayhem Mini Figures for sale on eBay

    Hmm... What about the Four Horsemen? Don't trust MacFarlin, they'd end up as killer accurate sculpts, but with extremely limited to no functional articulation. Though I love my Muppets figure collection at the scale they were made and my counting characters—which features some monster Muppets...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats bring back three calzones from Jull's Pizza Parlor. Mmm... This baked one is great cause I can eat it with my hands like a sandwich. Count: Yes, an the added red marinara and green pesto saucesmake it look quite festive. UD: Lightning-fried chicken happens to be one of my family's...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Black flames erupt all around the phantomly dragon as he prepares himself... Tell me spirit... Are these scenes of what will be, or are they only shadows of what may be? Pray tell, whose grave is this? Yours Ebenezer... The richest man in the graveyard! *Evil laughter. UD: I'm the ghost with...
  8. The Count

    Glitch with the close quotation marks

    Sorry, but I'm not entirely sure why this glitch gets triggered. It does seem prevalent when editing in closing quotations after punctuation like commas, or question and exclamation marks, especially copying and pasting said edits from Word into a reply post. Would like to help more, but I'm...
  9. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    No worries. After all, asking questions is a good way of finding things out. It would be easier to have the system take care of spammers though, as I have to check and see if they've made any posts, deleting those spammy botherances before booting the member. Posts also make a difference, as...
  10. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Well... Perhaps I should've been more specific and say that if an automatic ban for members with that email address ending should be implemented only if the other classic spam signs are present in the person's profile: Sam & Friends as their favorite Henson production; a bogus URL or the word...
  11. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Well... I don't think they're even from Russia, they just use that international IP ending because they've figured out how to create bogus email addresses to attach to their spam accounts here. There've been a few Canadian .cn accounts I've banned this weekend, though again, their being from...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Crowing and cries of "Nevermore!" are heard... Raven on! Dream winless season for the Lions complete! C'mon guys, wesa going to Everybody Eats for dinner and back for cookies and milk after. *All exaunt, dorms left.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Watching some football, staying updated with hopes of a Ravens win and they'll be in the playoffs.
  14. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Well... It would be an offer to all authors, it's just something I kinda thought of to scrape out a bit of earnings. But no worries, is okay, is leafing the option on the tables. No pressures. *Leaves to do a bit of haunter work, listening to some net radio.
  15. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    You know... There are a few spammers recently registering who are all being generated by the same jerk, who lists their email addresses as ending in mail.ru, which I'm banning as duplicates of Forweddingru. Maybe Phil should tweak the system to recognize that address termination as spam...
  16. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

    *Fires off a few frozen fouls at Cracker O' Prawn. Post an update ye scurvy chutney, or we'rn gonna swab the chest o' drawers with ye! ! !
  17. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Of course I don't find your fics in need of restarting. Only you can make that choice. *Switches off Smokey the Bear voice. Just haven't kept up with their progress as I should because of erm, mittigating posters. Once they're finished, please LMK and send me copies to read in full. Also...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Meanwhile... *Boober Sigh smilie* *Alone in bed: Why do I feel like this, trashing what I've accomplished so far with my counting characters and starting over at 0 again? I'm almost at 40 strong... And the little groups of five haunters each are, in my opinion, pretty much well-balanced...
  19. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Thanks. Is that a final decision on Wild Winds? I've taken a bit of a stance of not adding unfinished or rather "in progress" stories until they're finished—or I hear from the author if they're going to be definite unfinished stories. That's why Prawny's Mid-Age Crisis isn't listed yet. It's...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah... Another Saturday night at the good ol' dorms. Alex is back? Do you believe in miracles? *Leaves mugs of hot chocolate and number 25 cookies for her gang.
Top