Search results

  1. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Got it Cait. Seems to be equal to the one I have. Oh well, you get an A for effort. :p
  2. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Well, I can send you Dog's Best Friend, Man-Eater and The Storyteller's Theme, along with the six Monster Maker cuts I have if you want them all. LMK and I'll get on it Cait. Also, I'd be interested to hear your copy of The Music Keeps Rolling Along, needs me a better quality version meself...
  3. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

    You mean more like three good little girls? ;() Chaucer, the guy who told his story by having each character tell their own little story to pass the time until they got to wherever it was they were going in the first place. So where were they going anyway? :o I don't know, I think it was over...
  4. The Count

    Reflections in Foam

    Well... You did get the messages I sent eons ago about the continuing thread to serve you as inspiration for them right? :smirk:
  5. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

    Yes... Just like I need him or some other talented forum friend Muppet illustrator for a secret Sesame project. :search:
  6. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

    Update! Update! The pub just being there... You "borrowed" from LTS fof that? Just make sure you return it, they need that plane to get to the North Pole. Though I thought it'd make more sense if they simply booked passage on the Polar Express. The pub... You "borrowed" from the El...
  7. The Count

    The RHLC!

    *Pops in for a moment. Hope everyone going to the SST event and RH tribute next Friday has a great time there. But while I stopped by... I've been reworking my massive Muppet Listings for its next updated version. And after going through some of the additions I neglected to input, namely all...
  8. The Count

    Question about The Gambler

    Hi and welcome to MC. I believe you may be thinking of the Old Men, two puppets collectively known as such, from the Muppet Show's dramatization of Kenny Rogers's song, "The Gambler" and not Statler and Waldorf. You can find the sketch accompanying the song in the TMS episode gueststarring...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mr. Edward is curretly indisposed. *Collapsed on bed, spent day reworking Muppet list, no energy left. Talk tomorrow. *Expires.
  10. The Count

    Palisades Sesame Street Protos

    If I told you... Well, I don zink you want to know what happens to zem zen. The photo project is erm, well, in limbo currently. The other thing are my haunters or counting characters, some of which are monstrified versions of Muppets, like the Banshee based on Janice and so on. Whenever I...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey... Didn't Beaker get a new girlfriend over winter brake in that new Muppets special? *Imagines Spammy in flowing red wig, blue bloomers, and green fishtail. *Dreamy sigh. And don't lemme catch you try burning Claudia again. Burning witches indeed. Do you want the witches to hex you...
  12. The Count

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    Yeah... BPB, Boricua Power Baby! Hope you get some deserved recognition for your work Dave. :cool:
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah... It's already begun. *Has Disney pins put up on a sort of trophy cloth hanging on our versatile holiday candelabra. Mickey as Jack, Witch Minnie riding her broom with Figaro, and smexy Jessica frightened by bats. *Has place for the newest two won, Master Gracey and Kermit Coin. Hm...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Aw thanks Katherine. BTW: Where's Lou? Haven't seen her in a while. Course, if she's in her "private time" that's okay too. *Saves mini muffin for later. :insatiable: sneaks his in hand and googly eyes are seen, swiping it clean off.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Restless... Can't find... Anything good... *Settles for muffin and milk. *Keeps checking to see what's happenin' with others.
  16. The Count

    Palisades Sesame Street Protos

    Ah, okay then. From this earlier group shot, how much taller would you say Count is to Ernie? Would the suggestion of a quarter a head based on KB47's pics hold about true? His are the ones I'm using as default/standard, cause they're the most further along we've seen/gotten. Thanks for...
  17. The Count

    Palisades Sesame Street Protos

    Uh Tim... What hexactly is it you're trying to tell me about in this image-only link? Blind batty eyes remember please. :search:
  18. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Actually... An entire album, regardless of how many songs, within reason of course can be uploaded to sendspace. I had the MCC album which boasts eightteen songs ported to my music folders thanks to one single sendspace download, as provided by others here. It's quite easy to create a free...
  19. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Actually... Took care of that member just now. That person's a repeat spammer in that they were originally banned under the name Forweddingru, but keeps creating new accounts with a mail.ru email address termination. Additionally, twelping is from the stock of repeat spammers who keep posting...
  20. The Count

    Kelly's Fic Timeline

    Taken care of. :shifty: *Leaves hot chocolate.
Top