Search results

  1. The Count

    Rare Muppet Pbs Promo

    Ah... Okay, thank you. :insatiable:
  2. The Count

    Rare Muppet Pbs Promo

    Uh, what is this clip about?
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Good... Looking forward to listening about it when you and the others like Steve come back. Corpse, he's heading down to Orlando for the Jim Henson's Fantastic World traveling exhibit the week after this... Haven't chosen where to go to use my credit card points this summer: EPCOT for the...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Man... I'd so have <3'd to have gone to that event tomorrow... Oh well, at least I have some choices for a rare summer vacation later this year. *Hums to self from some Sesame/Muppet/non-related songs.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Drags self to the kitchen counter for a bowl of cereal, then slowly falls into the sleep of ages in his bed. UD: How long has he been at it? Count: Vell... He voke at 4... In the morning. And he thought as long as he vas up... UD: And I suppose you had nothing to do with this? Count...
  6. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on Scrubs

    What interm? Oh, you mean Jo. Maybe if she were boarding under Mrs. G's roof and had Andy to look out for as well... Sorry, skewed off into a tangent there. Erin... You made me smile. Haven't heard of Mother Goose and Grim in ages. Can you tell me how to get... How to get this song out...
  7. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    Well... So long as that vote can be put to good use in creating some much needed Fraggle smilies like my current rallying cry or one of Mokey for *Dreamy* then more power to you. And don't forget the fanfics... Those need to be funded with a portion of the campaign too. :p ;()
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sure was nice to see some Muppets at Sacred Heart Hospital. Count: Mmm... Vonder who the Vhatnot was in that one scene with the hand inside her, Ex Ray I think. UD: I prefered Dr. Cox's asesment of the interms... Asservic with that one has. Plus I rully liked the slow soft version of the theme...
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on Scrubs

    Just finished watching the episode... First off, to answer a question: The SST Muppets did only appear in JD's daydream moments. Rully found Grover's bit funny where he went for a high-four from the doctors, and ended up in a Near/Far bit. Elmo was smitten by JD's new interm, Denise, but then...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Tiiiireeeed. Barely keeping legs sustained... Need to enumerate Muppets Tonight, then I call it a night. Haven't even gotten to... Haunters... Need Kelly or Squeaky... *Mumbles, fallen asleep in bed. Count: Ve'll let him sleep. Beaker, do the sponsors if you please. *Tending to...
  11. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Yes... Both of his under the same name have been booted.
  12. The Count

    Rock and Rain (A Fraggle Rock Tale)

    You mean Jerry Lee Lewis there RP? What happened to your other Fraggle fics RS? I'm intrigued to know about the other classes of Fraggles. But I'm rully liking Gloria here... Post when you can. :cool:
  13. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Yes... At first I thought it was Roosevelt Franklin's Days of the Week song, given the repetition of each day's names. But there is a song called "Little Children" sung by Bob, I know I've heard it on Muppet Central Radio from time to time. I think it might be on an album called Playground...
  14. The Count

    Rock and Rain (A Fraggle Rock Tale)

    Famous last words... Yaey for having Cantus there... More please?
  15. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Just taken care of. :)
  16. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    You're lucky I don't steal Squeekums too. *Hats reign down landing on everyone as they have to come up with examples of World's Worst dating videos/commercials based on the hat they have. And besides... Whoever wherever's no match for Whatever. :concern: Someone called? No,but just hang...
  17. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

    Yes... Got some thoughts for the models of my own, but it keeps playing out into unsure doubts within the grander schemes of the castle's counted cast. Looking forward to your Calendar series as maybe that'll give me some inspiration for mine. Also, dunno if it's all of Ru's ushgush and from...
  18. The Count

    Rock and Rain (A Fraggle Rock Tale)

    LOL... That is so Red. No, not everyone can be as humble as... Let it go. Nice to read something new here. :)
  19. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

    Def looking forward to your Calendar Girl series... Just hope it's erm, readable. *Nervous smilie.
  20. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    Hello... I have nothing to say... I just really love this hat. *Disappears into swirling vortex magic top hat. I am MC's The Count, and I approve this message. (Well of course I approve it, I'm the one saying it... :attitude)
Top