Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks, guess I'll have to wait till she comes back out of that time machine of hers.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Alex... You haven't seen Squeaky around lately have you? Got something I have to show her. :excited:
  3. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    Me prefer to have Spammy instead, but wha da hey... Kowabunga! ! ! :hungry: :insatiable: :shifty:
  4. The Count

    Mother Goose Stories Help

    Hi to all my MC forum friends. Thought I'd stop and ask for some help with this Henson production. See, I'm adding it to the ol' Muppet Listings, and while I've gathered some entries from the fine work of everybody at Muppet Wiki, I can't help but feel there are characters missing from the...
  5. The Count

    Happily EVER after?

    Wha? Do I? Erm... *Offers Robin, then hides while she's distracted. :shifty:
  6. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    *Huggles! That line about the wolves and gorillas made me laugh, and that's cause I know what you're referencing. Rully like how Lena's been brought into the picture. She offers a good counterpoint from outside the relationship. Keep it coming!
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Boston cream! *Teethed hiss. At least I have ma supply of Snickers and milk. Helps calm down the acids. Will owe a debt to my grave to Macgyver for that one. *Smiles at the mention of Aunt Nancy. BTW: Have the RHLC members sent any packages upstairs lately, if ju know what I mean.
  8. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    Is true what de Muffin Newsgirls says okay. Saw her vote chust now. How do I knows this? :shifty: Ah, well, um... Join us next time when we play the exciting new game, Are Ju Smarter Than the Fifth Floor! okay!
  9. The Count

    NECA's Jareth and Hoggle

    Heh... BTW: What accessories if any did/does the Hoggle figure come with? What trinkets/treasures did Sara have in the labyrinthean version of her bedroom/in the junk land? It's been way too long since I've seen/viewed that movie.
  10. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    But Ailie... Whas about your campaign promises? Or rather Spammy's promises in campaigning for you? You know I went out and voted after that, even voted for you in some categories in the hopes of... And now, to have those promises and dreams and ilusions shattered... Just don't know what to...
  11. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    Pffft... That's just because 13's not as lovely or purrfect a number to you as it is to me. :p :batty:
  12. The Count

    NECA's Jareth and Hoggle

    Okay... I'll put him in my mind in the shorter than standard haunter height range, (standard haunter height = The Count or Uncle Deadly). Thanks. :scary:
  13. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    No worries, when you're ready. *Leaves muffins, the good ones, not the ones the Swedish Chef made last year hiding an envelope inside one of them which he never did.
  14. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Could I get Neutron Dance too please? Thanks.
  15. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    Ha! What I'd give... Currently it's just two bands of crazies raising occasional rauckus there at the moment. It's rully a quasi-RPG evolved from the question of who you would want/take if you had the chance to have any Muppet character(s) as your dormroom roommates. We have a "no taking...
  16. The Count

    Mayhem Mini Figures for sale on eBay

    Yeah... The SST gang didn't come cheap. But I'm hextremely thankful for the opportunity I received to get 'em. Still got my eyes on the prize of the SST playset, and if I can find it, the sculpt of :batty: as well. Someday though... Someday...
  17. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    Milky Way kid? Meh, I prefer Snickers any time any day. :insatiable:
  18. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    :attitude: Kathy, we'll vote for you if we want. It's our vote to cast. Besides, I'll na have one of MC's cute Kates alone at home on another Sunday night when you should be partying with the rest of us. If we have to come in like Frank did for Richard and commandeer you in your...
  19. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    *Evil grin. *Disappears to work on listings. *In Bugs Bunny voice: You're kiiiilliiiing meeee!
  20. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    Oooh! Fannish squee about Moulin/Rachael! *Laughs at the anti-Prop 8 nature of the fic. Parent Trap? Just make sure it's the good one, the first one, with Hayley Mills and Hayley Mills. Yes, I know I'm dating myself, it'd be the only one I've had, (small joke). Go for it, it's your fic...
Top