Search results

  1. The Count

    The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

    *Arrives after first half is over, picks up both awards won, thanks everybody, then sits down with roomies and Sanguina (my bloodshot bootiful date for the night).
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well guys, you bathed and dressed and ready to head out to this year's awards? Count and UD: Yes. Me too... Though I won't have a date this year... Count and Uncle D wink at each other, whistling innocently. *A knock can be heard outside. The frame opens to reveal a tall female Muppet...
  3. The Count

    The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

    Although... That might not be the best thing of all, since that young Prawn did go to the abandoned underground hover railroad and do something that maybe or nay not have something to do with that hover train crashing outside the coffee shop after he got out of bed the last time. Eh, guess...
  4. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives -- The Third Generation

    Enough to marry it? :p
  5. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Heh, that's why I stick with Snickers. Mmmm. :insatiable:
  6. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives -- The Third Generation

    Heh... Just funning ya a little. But by Great Caesar's Ghost (Perry White's exclamation there) I don't touch coffee. Why ya think I, er Prawny keeps dunking you with iced tea? :p As far as the romances, so long as they're not rectangle or hexagon loves, I think we'll be fine. Just for the...
  7. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives -- The Third Generation

    Oh no you din't... Coffee? Why wouldI drink that stuff? Hot chocolate's soooo much better. And newspapers? They still have those ratty wrappers in the year 2030? Pfeh... An infozine site would be better. And get me my proper staff of reporters, Erin R and Red Masters and we'll take care...
  8. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    Is okay. BTW: If you could, could you send me descripts of the Jabberwock from TMS and Ramona from Dinosaurs to my gmail addy? There's a couple things I need sort out for future plans. Thanks as always. *Huggles. :scary:
  9. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    Heh... Thought it was Waffles instead. Thanks, a shot of good fanfic always perks me up for whatever's coming next. And seeing how I'll be out for most of the afternoon, this certainly worked. Wish you luck with everything.
  10. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    *Naivety is sometimes bliss. *Blush beet red? *Insert Beauregard smilie for puzzled. *Walks on waiting an update later, or whenever it's ready.
  11. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    You've done a great job so far though... Just see what comes from following the path a little further. I'll tell you something, I rully liked the session between Jenny and Rachael. You mention wanting a big reveal-type moment for Samson. Why not explore his past? Explain why he's the...
  12. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    Oh-ho! Ding-dong, I'm wrong. Now I know who that nurse is... But I won't spoil it for anyone else reading along. I kinda have a habit of that sometimes. Heh, I've fallen a bit behind with my current TV faves like Smallville and Bacugon, the latter because it's up against Yugio 5-D. And I...
  13. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Just took care of that one, thanks.
  14. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. The guest celebrity featured in Episode 4176's Word on the Street Explanation segment was Patrick Warberton. He's very well known for his animation voice work, most notedly Cronk from Disney's The Emperor's New Groove. Feel free to browse through this thread...
  15. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    *Shocked to find someone other than self actually replying to this. :attitude: Shocked, shocked. You should read her Comeback King epic as there are two scenes there this ties into. Yes, two. Don't think I didn't catch MM's memory with the graduation connecting with that bit about Rachael...
  16. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    And why would we when you post such good stuff? Hmmm? As proof of your seniority, I present you with... :) Your own MC SM Kermit badge. Note if you will your name in silvery lettering upon the points of his collar. Wear it proud, you've graduated to the next level of MC. :zany: :flirt:
  17. The Count

    Happy Birthday Stephenjlizard!

    Hey... Just wanted to say happy birthday to a great guy. Who? Steve. No, not that Steve... Steve Swanson. Never heard of him? He produces these little gems of internet broadcasting called the MuppetCast. Check it out at his website, you might be more than amused by what he's done with...
  18. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These have been sent. :batty:
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... And going by your logged-in preference... :p Hi Bry. Gosh it feels good to say that. We've missed you here, both at the dorms and MC in general. Hooper's Store's been under temporary management, until you got back to alleviate your worries/workload. C'mon, lemme and the spooks...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *On a moonlight midnight stroll, Fatatatita meets Pleakly and they start to play as cats often do. *Fatatatita leaves a numbered pod for Cait, empty, as it could serve as Waldo's new geosynchronous orbiting satellite home.
Top