Search results

  1. frogboy4

    The WWE: does it get any worse than this garbage?

    I don't think the Simpsons program caters to kids at all. Just this season they had Marge get breast implants and Homer always ends up drinking in Moe's Bar. Since when are cleavage and beer children's entertaiment (except for the WWE)? I think the Simpsons products are probably geared to...
  2. frogboy4

    Exclusive Henson Employee Only Kermit Tuxedo Figure on eBay

    The holiday Kermit was only an industry giveaway and is not part of the figure series. They painted Tux Kermit's tie red and vest green, left out the hat and packaged them individually. Anyone with an extra Tux Kermit can make their own Holiday Kermit. Doesn't seem there's much to it but the tag.
  3. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Collectors Club Well, it's cheaper than flying down to each convention or buying the exclusive figures off of Ebay. I just don't get that complaint. They have made it so easy to get hard to find figures. Pay a thirty buck membership and you can buy all the commercial exclusives they make. Seems...
  4. frogboy4

    The WWE: does it get any worse than this garbage?

    Ah, the music. Yeah, they still play that intro sometimes. Very rarely, but they do.
  5. frogboy4

    Do you want a Palisades Muppet Babies Playset?

    I would like to see a Dickens Gonzo and Rizzo two-pack, but by the time they came out with MCC, most of the other characters will have been covered. I'd like to see pirate Lew Zeland and Clueless Morgan from MTI too. There will be a lot of room for an interesting mix a year from now. I think...
  6. frogboy4

    Herbert Becker makes offer to acquire 100% of the Jim Henson Company

    My thoughts too. I know Lou Pearlman has accomplished a lot, but doesn't he strike people as a creepy old man? (Shudders) I'm just saying that his involvement with the Muppets wouldn't impress me.
  7. frogboy4

    Henson Performers Birthday Help!

    Hey, fellow MCers. I really need your help with targeting some puppeteer birthdays. I have asked several people and gone through many sources to find the answers, but have come up with nothing. I need some help with the following birthdays. Bill Barretta Louise Gold Jerry Juhl Karen Prell...
  8. frogboy4

    Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

    James V :)
  9. frogboy4

    Herbert Becker makes offer to acquire 100% of the Jim Henson Company

    I actually think I witnessed that act being performed by a San Franciscan. :eek: ;)
  10. frogboy4

    Has the JHC ever throught of making the (Little Shop Horrors 2)

    Actually, one song was eligable for Best Song "Mean Green Mother from Outerspace" was not in the original Broadway musical. I know, I thought it was too, but I was thinking of "Feed Me" and "Suppertime". I'm not sure if it was nominated. It should have been, but a lot of cheesy 80s songs (not...
  11. frogboy4

    Favorite wave

    Yeah - I've watched TMM so many times - looking for Janice to find pictures for this crazy Janice guy. LOL! Just kidding. But there was this one frame that had a little Janice! :p
  12. frogboy4

    Favorite wave

    It was in the movie.
  13. frogboy4

    Favorite wave

    She will just be the same version (reported as the TMM dress with pink sweater, jean dress and hat) but the pink sweater, blue dress and brown hat will be different colors. My guess is that she will have darker colors like the rest of the EM repaints. I can see her in a black or navy shirt with...
  14. frogboy4

    Fozzie Bear attened Carnegie conference with Lamp Chop, and Grover

    No sharp objects near the head! :eek:
  15. frogboy4

    Favorite wave

    Um - http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/tms_figures.shtml I can't be much clearer. Series 5 will have Tux Gonzo, Regular Janice, the Newsman, Pepe and a Janice chase Repaint. That has been planned for a long time. How could you miss that?! :confused:
  16. frogboy4

    Fozzie Bear attened Carnegie conference with Lamp Chop, and Grover

    yeah, who the heck is that funky cat and what is he doing there?
  17. frogboy4

    Favorite wave

    The repaint.
  18. frogboy4

    Favorite wave

    What is, or do you think will be, your favorite wave? So far wave 2 is my fave, but I am looking forward to Scooter in the next wave. Although, I think my favorite wave will be this fall - wave 5. The one that includes 2 Janice figures, Pepe, Tux Gonzo and the Newsman. How can they ever top...
  19. frogboy4

    Fozzie Bear attened Carnegie conference with Lamp Chop, and Grover

    Oh, of course. I agree with that - always have agreed with it in this thread, but that puppet is really nowhere near the level of the Muppets - I actually can't think of a puppet that is. But definitely worthy enough to be a peer and to sit next to Fozzie for the exibit. But I don't think most...
  20. frogboy4

    Fozzie Bear attened Carnegie conference with Lamp Chop, and Grover

    That goes a bit far. Kermit is globally well known and is dubbed in many different languages. I doubt Lambchop even gets dubbed in Spanish. Kermit does outrank her, and the legacy of the Muppets and Jim Henson far outweighs the Lambchop legacy. Non-English speaking countries likely see her as we...
Top