Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Clean composition, neat layout. Very good job!! :)
  2. frogboy4

    Happy Birthday Warrick!!

    What'd you get??
  3. frogboy4

    Happy 5th Birthday Muppet Central!

    He he he. You chose the pic I mocked up at the last minute. ;)
  4. frogboy4

    looking for an extra animal figure

    Palisades will release an exclusive version of Animal at toyfares all this year. It will be available through the Collector's Club. The only difference is that Animal will be wearing blue pants and a black t-shirt. Mega Animal is also coming out in a few months. Ken has stated it will be around...
  5. frogboy4

    Luke At The UK Toy Fair - Featuring Palisades

    All dates are tentative, but EB is good about keeping customers informed. No one knows the exact date that the trucks make it to the EB Games wherehouse. It's the nature of the biz.
  6. frogboy4

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Many of them were here already, but welcome all!:)
  7. frogboy4

    I've return to the forum! I been away cuz I been stuck in the hospital!

    Ew, that's no fun. I hope you feel better. It's so frustrating to be sick. Welcome back!
  8. frogboy4

    Luke At The UK Toy Fair - Featuring Palisades

    February/March.
  9. frogboy4

    The Memory Thread of Signatures Past

    Oooh. I remember all those spiffy sigs. Here's my link. It might take a second to load. click here I started to get into flash toward the bottom with flick.swf where you can flick Kermit's head everywhere. :)
  10. frogboy4

    Um...so now that Palisades Forum is...well...

    Yeah, I miss all my sigs, but the avatars are cleaner and help the pages load faster. You guys can push the limits of the avatars. We do accept small gif animations. Still not the same, though. However, I would like to see a fan art section around here. The Delphi chat was terrible, but we...
  11. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hey, I need to find someone to make me a Kermit costume next Halloween! Oh yeah, this is ask Ken isn't it? :)
  12. frogboy4

    Has the JHC ever throught of making the (Little Shop Horrors 2)

    Chef/Beaker fan Thanks for the info. I couldn't remember what won that year. Do you know how Mean Green Mother was performed? Could you provide some details?
  13. frogboy4

    Um...so now that Palisades Forum is...well...

    It's nowhere near what Delphi used to do - but we've all forgotten about that. LOL!!
  14. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    LOL! I feel corny. :D
  15. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    So you like your food with the head still attached? LOL! :)
  16. frogboy4

    Muppet Central Birthday Menu

    :) Thanx. Wish I could have put everyone in there.
  17. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    MSG has corn in it. Frogboy's allergic to corn. :( Plus all the sodium is bad - makes one fat and bloated. LOL! Ick.
  18. frogboy4

    Happy Birthday Warrick!!

    Happy Birthday Warrick! Hope you got loads of Muppets for your special day. Like you don't already have everything!! LOL!
  19. frogboy4

    Luke At The UK Toy Fair - Featuring Palisades

    Is Gonzo's nose issue about the shape or the blueness? The shape always seemed right to me, but the color didn't. Good to hear about Janice and Pepe too! Wow! I can't wait till wave 5!
  20. frogboy4

    Happy 5th Birthday Muppet Central!

    My Muppet Central Memories I found my way to Muppet Central in mid 2000. To tell you the truth, I didn't surf the web much (or do anything web-related for that matter) until 2000 because I had an outdated Power Mac. Of course, now I have a degree in Multimedia Ars! :) My first post wasn't...
Top