Search results

  1. The Count

    Drusilla

    Is good... But we is wanting more. Always wanting more. :insatiable:
  2. The Count

    Cut Christmas Toy scenes on You Tube?

    Hi and welcome to MC. You know, you can save yourself a lot of trouble/work by poking in the Buy/Sell/Trade section for threads dealing with requesting complete unedited versions of Muppet Christmas classics. In particular, I would recommend contacting fellow forum member KermiClown about it...
  3. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    *Gets up for a glass of milk and to brush teeth before going back to bed. Gotta get our room layout posted... And keep with the list. Wonder if Erin got that PM. Oh well, she'll reply, she hasn't let me down yet. *Finishes in the bat-room, then nods off once more. :sleep:
  4. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

    You leave those burnt sausages with my fiend... And I'll get the Gypsy Lady to put a curse on you! Meteorites will fall on your flippers (feet), aliens will come from outer space creeping you out, and worst of all... You'll only be able to speak in mock-Swedish! So don't even dare... Oh...
  5. The Count

    When Architecture Met Technology

    *Huggles, nay, glomps Kelly and Caitlyn. *Loves this! Posted by Doozer does "Cotterpin jumped up onto her small scooter, which resembled a plastic sandal on a wheeled metal box, painted black with red, orange, and yellow flames on each plastic band." This is how I know this to be a...
  6. The Count

    MC Dorms Descriptions

    I gotta post mine here too... Buried in other work at the moment... Have fun in the newerish 2009 thread.
  7. The Count

    Happily EVER after?

    Uh... *Checks the cookies under their cover. *Lids them down again. Riiiiight. :shifty: Chap 5? Yes pleeeeze!
  8. The Count

    Half of the Stairs are Missing

    Hotsam... Isn't that the name of Ursula's third eel? :zany: More story please!
  9. The Count

    Half of the Stairs are Missing

    *Wonders if anyone else besides me—and the authoress natch—noticed the meaningness of Robin's room number. Also, is anyone else besides me calling this story "Halfway" for short instead of it's proper title? Weird, I know. :concern:
  10. The Count

    The Scoop of the Century

    *Tosses muffins and penguins about. *Goes to promote the link in the library index to the ranks of the finished. *Deathglomps Jes, then runs off.
  11. The Count

    MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

    *Getting back now... Well, there's nothing stopping you from moving in, is there? Just since everybody's still been here instead of going to the new thread... You think I have to close this one for people to get the hint?
  12. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Took care of that one too.
  13. The Count

    Half of the Stairs are Missing

    Yo ho, that a new chappy I spy? Good job Cap'n... But I be wantin' more... Or we'n make you face the dreaded penguin cannons. :mad: Gun boom-boom. :o Will he be all right? Kermit I mean... Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Post more!
  14. The Count

    MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

    *Booming voice: Whose ship is it? Dracule/Count to Clifford: Now you know how the people who write Batman feel. And that line with the umbrella? So lamé. DJ and skeleton leave back to underwater depths in the pool, seem there wasn't anything for them to do anyway. *At the Dance music...
  15. The Count

    MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

    Dracule and Barbazul go to defend Kelly Bird. DJ heads over to chat with an actual skeleton resting near the other side. Me: *Suddenly on the rooftop (ship deck). *Screaming: I got it! Look out I got...! Cabin Fever! ! ! *All burst into musical number. :zany: :zany: :zany:
  16. The Count

    MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

    *Both fiends duck the kiwi... Now on the deck (rooftop), joined by Cap'n Dracule begin kidnapping Cait's crew, tieing them up and stowing them in the lifeboat (elevator) claiming the ship as theirs...
  17. The Count

    MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

    UD: Thunder and lightning! *Blasts blue bolts from his palm, waves acknowledgingly at Kelly. DJ: Very very frightning... To me. *Both start scaling the ship's rigging (fire escape) reaching the roof.
  18. The Count

    MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

    UD, rumbling out of the pools, approaching the grounds: That ship... Is mine... Property of... Barbazul. Davey Jones Muppet: Erherm? UD: Yes, I shall need your assistance my fiend. We must recapture the pearl of blackness... And see if we can't get you a new heart too. *To camera: He's...
  19. The Count

    The Scoop of the Century

    Simply wonderful. The only one of those extra worlds I didn't identify is the stonewalled square city. Rully moved by what that bearded guy said. Rully well done. But is this the end? *Scary organ music.
  20. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Taken care of, along with a few others.
Top