Search results

  1. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Mmm? Oh, the list thing. Adding and numbering everything with JHH now there. Also, I need a name for the Dormouse, next haunter in line. :busy:
  2. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... If anyone has All Night Party from the Buster Pointdexter JHH episode and I Love Trash by K.D. Lang, please send 'em my way. :sympathy
  3. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Hey gals. Nice day for the pools. *Sets lemonade pitcher and cups down on the table. There's enough for everyone who might want some. *Works on the books here in the poolhouse for a change.
  4. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    That's how it should be... *Humming... Mee-mee-mee meep-meep.
  5. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Now that's some welcome news. BTW: Interested in working on a Sesame piece I happen to have in mind? Hmmm? PM me, we'll talk. No big whoop. *Gives crowd a topic for them to discuss. The new Diet Pepsi is neither new nor diet, nor Pepsi. Discuss. There, I feel better.
  6. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    *Pops JHH episodes on VHS into my machine. Need to check the Pirate Cruise sketch for something I might've missed. :search:
  7. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    :sing: I keep a-tellin' you... Right smack dab in the middle of town. I found a paradise that's trouble-proof. And if this world starts bringing you down. There's room enough for two... Up on the roooooooffff! Up on... *Jerks out of song mode, somebody say something Ariel? *Luffs...
  8. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Just forwarded them, LMK if they're okay.
  9. The Count

    Together Again: A Muppet FanFiction

    Well... If you posted an update to that... :rolleyes: Do we need to lock you inyour room again?
  10. The Count

    Together Again: A Muppet FanFiction

    Heh... Ari, have you gone through Toga's HOTSAM yet? *Warning: You'll need a teddy bear just for your teddy bear.
  11. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Just sent you the LTS songs... Huggles and happy belated birthday to one of my cyber-sisses.
  12. The Count

    Together Again: A Muppet FanFiction

    Mmmm... Don't know if this'll work as well as it does with Squeekums, but... *Hangs muffin above Beth. Update please?
  13. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Uncle D, holding an upside-down captured Bridget, my little doxy: Hmmm... Should I let her... No, best not, Alex might not have a cure. Best put her back into the carpeting at the Count's castle. *Leaves to drop the package marked for the haunted home's address.
  14. The Count

    Half of the Stairs are Missing

    *Prods with nagging stick. What is it with these youngins? We need more story posted... PDQ! ! !
  15. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    *At the pool... Count: Do you hear someone? You mean... Count: Fright. Don't worry about it, it's just Bo locked in his closet again. Count: Oh... For a moment I vas worried.
  16. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Mmmmmm... *Pats Muppet Listings book with photos of every character included therein. Count: How's it coming? Well enough that I can pause for a while now. Got to the indigo bow again, six times production groupings of four, Muppets Tonight just finished that. Count So what's left? Me...
  17. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Taken care of along with this morning's early crop.
  18. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Mmm, dried onion-flavored Doozersticks. Will have to try those some day. :hungry:
  19. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    :smirk: Yeah Kells, ya gotta hide them in their food, wrap it tight in a rolled-up piece of ham or cheese. *Back to work... :busy:
  20. The Count

    MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

    Yezzz? If you say so. Uncle D naps on his bed, Count drinks some dark lemonade with his cat in his lap. :sing: Softly... I know just how to whisper. And I know just how to cry. I know where to find the answers. And I know just how to lie...
Top