Search results

  1. MuppetDude

    When's the next Sesame movie?

    Thanks for the correction. I got the two mixed up. And if Mikealan happens to be reading, I'm still interested in most of your episodes and would like to trade.
  2. MuppetDude

    Want to start a Sesame Street episode collection

    Try e-mailing me at muppet1fan@yahoo.com .
  3. MuppetDude

    Call to all Little Jerry and the Monotones fans

    I love Little Jerry and the Monotones! I'm a member of the Yahoo group. And the computers I use at the local library have been updated, and today I'm rocking to the tunes they have! YAHOO!! :excited: Phew, I need a nap... :sleep: BTW, Mad Lil' Jerry, nice avatar! :)
  4. MuppetDude

    Want to start a Sesame Street episode collection

    I'd love to help you start your collection. E-mail me and let's see what happens. :)
  5. MuppetDude

    When's the next Sesame movie?

    People talked about Elmo's World taking over Sesame Street, but who knew that Sesame Street would take over Elmo's World? Or does that make any sense? Oh, well. And yes, I remember "Listen to the Bells". According to Mikealan it's in an Unpaved episode (I'm not sure which one, though.)
  6. MuppetDude

    The limerick skits

    My favorite is "W--Witch Whistling" :sing: "One of these witches is whistling a waltz, And one of these witches is not. (Tap-tap) If only one witch is whistling a waltz, Then the other is certainly not!"
  7. MuppetDude

    Favorite Christmas Eve on Sesame Street Scenes

    The point of the trick was to just get Bert worked up about him sitting on the side of the barrel, then showing Bert that he was only kidding. But maybe Ernie was trying to be in the Christmas SPIRIT! :p
  8. MuppetDude

    What Ever Happened to The Twiddlebugs?

    Ironic to ssetta's comment, their last appearance so far was the "Elmo's World" episode about bugs.
  9. MuppetDude

    Need Info: Sesame Street Rock N' Roll video

    1. Jackman Wolf is a Muppet D.J. voiced by Jerry Nelson. He's made from the lavendar wolf that is currently one of Nelson's main characters. He has feathery black/lavendar hair, moustache, and goatee. He also wears a headset and a ring on his middle finger. He occasionaly also wears...
  10. MuppetDude

    Factory Countdown

    It can be found on the video "Kids' Favorite Songs".
  11. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes

    Thanks, ssetta. Now for my other questions: 1. Where else does the "Baker #2" appear in episode # 406? 2. Should the Street Scene from #406 (when the human members discuss the number "2") be included in the sketch list, or as a part of the framing parts? If anyone can tell me what...
  12. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes

    Thanks for two more episodes, mikealan. BTW, where else does "The Baker #2 appear on #406? And can anybody give me anymore detail on the sketches I've posted above? Should I count the street scenes on #2558 with the sketch list or a part of the full episode? Is there anything between the...
  13. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Characters on Simpsons-Were you Offended?

    I don't think anybody's mentioned this before, but here's another Simpsons-Muppets connection: Russi Taylor, who voices Martin Prince, and Sherri and Terri on "The Simpsons", also voiced Baby Gonzo on "Muppet Babies"! :concern:
  14. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Fan Fiction

    I'm not the only one from Yesterdayland. As you can already tell, ssetta's here too!
  15. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Characters on Simpsons-Were you Offended?

    It depends on which grill the cows want to use. :p
  16. MuppetDude

    Telly attacked at Sesame Place

    :D That's right! He'd probably do that weird "fighting pose" he always does.
  17. MuppetDude

    Telly attacked at Sesame Place

    First Cookie Monster, now Telly. :rolleyes: How come nobody ever harasses Donald Duck?
  18. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Fan Fiction

    Hey GeeBee, remember when you put that script (and the other one) onto Yesterdayland.com and somebody gave you an enthusiastic reply about it? That was me. :p
  19. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes

    What's the problem with them? And, if you have the time, could you add either one to the guide?
  20. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes

    ssetta, would you like to contribute anything to the guide? I'm interested in some of the episodes you have (I never knew SS really did film "P--My Favorite Letter").
Top