Search results

  1. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    The night I last posted on this thread, I reviewed everyone who wanted to trade. I'm collecting episodes in order of episode number. The list is based on that, what episodes people have and what they don't have. I will e-mail some of you right now based on the list, and if you're not first or...
  2. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    I'm thinking that you can include "Old King Cole's Servant" as a whole group of servants. That way, you include the one from JTE and the ones from the sketch where Old King Cole (Ernie) is adding up his fiddlers. And, in order not to get some people confused, you might want to call them "Old...
  3. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    1. The Picture Book--not much I can remember. I think that the cover had a red border, and a large "Picture Book" on the title. The eyes were on the top cover and had purple eyelids with green cartoony lashes. His pages/ mouth had a big black throat, with six cartoon pictures as the "gums"...
  4. MuppetDude

    My first post

    :p You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome! Khehehehee! :( I don't get it. I 11 the sandbox!
  5. MuppetDude

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    A little help here, Count: her name is spelled C-R-U-I-K-S-H-A-N-K.
  6. MuppetDude

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    YES!!!!!!! :D :) :D :)
  7. MuppetDude

    Anyone interested in trading for Unpaved episodes?

    [MESSAGE DELETED] I typed in the wrong forum. Sorry. :o
  8. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes

    Sure. E-mail me and we'll talk. My address is muppet1fan@yahoo.com.
  9. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    I'd like to help you on this list, too! I don't think "The Clown" should be added to the list. She was just a filler, when Big Bird needed a clue to where he was going. Ditto to "B.B. King's Back-Up Singers". They sang as much as Bert, Big Bird, Baby Bear, and Benny Rabbit, and were just...
  10. MuppetDude

    Your Thoughts: The Street We Live On

    What I liked: --They changed the 123 doors back to green. That red color was awful. --The Mad Painter included in the opening montage. --The cartoon typewriter. I'm glad they finally put him back on the show, even if it may be only one episode. --"I Have a Chair". Not like the original...
  11. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    P.S.: I may soon get #1364 and #1396. I've also got part of a 1990 episode ("Elmo in Numberland", but the first part is missing; it's 44 1/2 minutes long and is missing the "copywrights" at the end), and: #2881 (Missing the first 10-15 minutes; the tracking is poor, but I can get the...
  12. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    E-mail me a list of what you can get your hands on, but I'm interested in other Muppet stuff, too. Mainly old things, or toys that feature muppets besides the main characters (like Dr. Bunsen and Beaker, the Electric Mayhem, etc.) I've already got copies of "The Sesame Street Library" (except...
  13. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Can you please list all of the Sesame Street episode numbers you have? If these are all of the episodes of "Unpaved" (or non-Unpaved) episodes you have, I'd also like to trade for the "TEC" episodes you have. In this case, I'll trade one Sesame episode for every two "TEC" episodes. Sound all...
  14. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    !!!!! I'm going insane here! I never knew I'd end up with so many replies! But don't worry--I'm planning to print out everyone's name who wants to trade with me. Then, I'll make a list of which episodes I want and what I'd like to trade. Then, I'll e-mail you individually. Is this okay...
  15. MuppetDude

    Question about the Hawaiian girl Big Bird loved

    I got the episode last week. I think she made the song up as she bathed him, but it went something like: Put him in the water. (Yup, yup) Put him in the water. (Yup, yup) Put him in the water, put him in the water, Put him in the water. (Yup, yup) She changed the words a bit as she...
  16. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Thanks to Mikealan and Grolen, I can update my list: Full "Noggin-Edit" episodes (not counting the "Unpaved Theme", but they do have the original SS theme song, of course. For those without the "Unpaved Theme" I can edit those in): #1 #8 #43 #54 #83 #131 #162 #276 #355 #406 #514...
  17. MuppetDude

    Zebadiah? Or... who is this Muppeteer?

    Ironically, the day after you and I posted our messages, I received episode #1709 from Mikealan, and Mary does sound like John. I also remember when the same Muppeteer did Cousin Monster, and the voice was John. You're right, but why would John perform left-handed?
  18. MuppetDude

    Zebadiah? Or... who is this Muppeteer?

    I'm still not sure, Zebediah and Mary Rhymie don't sound like John Lovelady at all.
  19. MuppetDude

    Zebadiah? Or... who is this Muppeteer?

    True, but of those listed, only Fran Brill and Karen Prell are the only other two female performers I can think of that were on the Street in the early eighties, and both of them are right-handed. Louise Gold is left-handed, but her voice is pretty distinctive and easy to identify compared to...
  20. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street/Hawaii- Muppet Dude/Boober?

    Do your episodes have the credits? And of what quality are they?
Top