Search results

  1. MuppetDude

    For the Count: International Muppets

    Why should you feel uneasy about a list topping over 4100? As long as Sesame Street keeps turning out seasons, there will always be more characters, and there's still a lot of Sesame characters not included in your list yet (such as the "Elmo's World" Muppets). And what other company can brag...
  2. MuppetDude

    For the Count: International Muppets

    I'm really not sure how to convince you; I thought that it would be an interesting thing to look into. There are literally hundreds of Muppets in the world, and the fact that someone is doccumenting a list of all (if not most) of them...that's just pretty amazing: a list of creations, fifty...
  3. MuppetDude

    For the Count: International Muppets

    Muppet_DK is right; the "ton of other characters" I was talking about would be the cast of those Sesame Street co-productions, like Plaza Sesamo and Sesamstraat. If interested, I could start a list of the Plaza Sesamo cast list.
  4. MuppetDude

    For the Count: International Muppets

    Just thought I might add a little note to a whole bunch of characters not added to your "Master Listing": Sesame Street's foreign co-productions. There are a ton of great Muppets out there. Do you want to add them to your list?
  5. MuppetDude

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    How did you get into contact with Caroll Spinney?!
  6. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    SSetta's right; the animation is the same style as the "Above It All" song (Sally Cruikshank). A sample lyric: We love staying in all day. Our biggest kick is putting stuff away. In the drawers, in the fridge, in the closet. You don't know in till you've made a deposit.
  7. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    I just sent another one, Sunrise. Did you get it?
  8. MuppetDude

    Monsterpiece Theater: Gone with the Wind

    *Bump* Just so the Count can find it. :)
  9. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Da-da-da-DAAAAH!!! :) (I couldn't resist) Here's the descriptions for these characters: Elmo's World: The Kingfish A long, dark grey fish, with a rounded muzzle. He had a white jaw and belly, and on each of his sides is a streak of yellow color. He had rould hemispherical eyes with no...
  10. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Episode 4067: 1. Gordon's Dad had sort of a long face, with small eyes, grey hair, moustache, and beard, and a big grin. His skin tone's a bit darker than Gordon's. Episode 4068: 1. Don't know the kid's real name. He was an African-American boy riding a scooter. 2. The Boingers: two A.M...
  11. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Baughdie Howes, I'm not really sure about the TEC episodes. I've only heard about them on the Internet. I've heard they're pretty good, but for right now, the only TEC episodes I'm interested in are ones with Muppet cameos, as well as the first episode from 1971. BTW, what are the episode...
  12. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Yes, I got your e-mail. Did you get mine?
  13. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    These aren't full lists, but just a few notable clips: 1990 episode: Bert's Pigeon Jokes / Cereal Girl / Number Circus: 8 Penguins / The Old Woman who Lived in a 9 / Lifestyles of the Big and Little / News Flash: Pinocchio (part of it is accidentally taped over--a little bit of it when Pinoke...
  14. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Sunrise, do you still have Noggin? I'd gladly trade for some episodes of Play With Me Sesame. Is the show any good?
  15. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    I haven't seen the episode yet, but: 1. Mr. Robinson, Gordon's father, is played by (and how's this for irony) Carl Gordon! 3. Grandfather Honker is a silver honker with silver hair, a peachy-colored nose, and wire-rimmed glasses. He also has a furry moustache.
  16. MuppetDude

    Ernie's "Quiet Time (My Apple Tree and Me) Song"

    Never mind about looking for the clip...they showed it this season (episode # 4065)!!! :)
  17. MuppetDude

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Philo and Gunge, I can't e-mail you. For some reason, it's blocked. Can you e-mail me?
  18. MuppetDude

    Monsterpiece Theater: Gone with the Wind

    Here's the rest of the list! Remember: All of these are names I made up. Some of them don't have descriptions because the name can basically tell you what it looks like. TEACUP MOUSE--tan mouse with googly eyes in his yellow glasses. He has buck teeth, and sits in a blue teacup on a red...
  19. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street in Hawaii!

    Read your other message. I've got #1092, #1093, and #1094. I may be able to trade and receive the other Hawaii episodes, so please be patient.
  20. MuppetDude

    Operating Oscar - his other hand

    He's been seen with two hands in some early clips: There's a clip in #1037 when Ernie makes his own chocolate for ice cream (since he eats Bert's) out of ice cubes, a banana, and gravy. Oscar comes in and offers to trade his ice cream cones (Oscar's definitely out of character here!) for...
Top