Search results

  1. MuppetDude

    Splurge

    That clip can be seen in episode 54. (An Unpaved episode) His eyes were replaced with round white ones with black eyebrows.
  2. MuppetDude

    Anything Muppet Depot

    1. I'd call them "The Singing Fishermen", since TMS has "The Singing Firemen". 2. I'd label him as "The Woodsman", since he's made at least two appearances: one time is the nature song, and another is from a News Flash segment. 3. I guess I'd label the choir as "The Lonely Singer Choir". The...
  3. MuppetDude

    Finally, someone else who remembers the ORIGINAL Sonny Friendly

    Exactly what did the dog look like? Was it the same Baskerville puppet, or did the give him different eyes?
  4. MuppetDude

    Robin in The Muppet Movie

    Fozzie's holding him during the "Magic Store" finale, with all of the Muppets.
  5. MuppetDude

    Anyone remember this song?

    Here's some more info I've gathered: Written by: Jeff Moss Made in: 1982 Features: Prairie Dawn, Elmo, Maurice Monster, and Blue/Grey AM Monster (has eyebrows and green nose) Also found: On the "Platinum Too" album. Notes: Though he doesn't speak, Elmo is performed by Brian Muehl. This...
  6. MuppetDude

    Anyone remember this song?

    It can be seen in episode #2124.
  7. MuppetDude

    Message for MuppetDude!

    I see. :) Thanks for clearing it up, and I'll be helping you soon.
  8. MuppetDude

    Hooperfan's page

    Actually, the purple AM in the picture is Roosevelt Franklin's Mother.
  9. MuppetDude

    Message for MuppetDude!

    ;) I got it. Thanks for the clarification. But I'm afraid that the "Anything Muppets" in your list are a bit too far. To me it's okay if they've got names, or a certain gimmick (like the "Beard-Losing Singers" and the Alphabet Miners), but Muppets from "Goin' For a Ride" and "Let's Go...
  10. MuppetDude

    Message for MuppetDude!

    Sorry, Count; I've been very busy, with college work, trading, etc. I'll help you whenever I can. BTW, who do you include in your list? I've noticed that humans, and even stuffed toys, are included. P.S.: I believe that Bean Bunny was originated from his TV special, not JHH, so maybe...
  11. MuppetDude

    Fraggle Rock: Season 1 DVD Coming Fall 2005

    This should help you: http://www.punchandjewelry.com/legacy/html/eps_short.htm
  12. MuppetDude

    News Flash: Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves

    Doesn't Joggy watch that show? I've heard they show a lot of old clips.
  13. MuppetDude

    Cookie Monster Precursor

    I'm not sure I know where he came from, but I found a magazine with him in it: He's Chewchilla the Wookie Monster. :D
  14. MuppetDude

    Cookie Monster Precursor

    Several of SS's first season monsters make appearances on that video. Also, check out Phil's review of the DVD in the articles section of MC for some cool pics.
  15. MuppetDude

    Cookie Monster Precursor

    He was originally green, with smaller round eyes that didn't google; he was later changed to blue (I don't know how), removed the teeth, and gave him bigger eyes that googled.
  16. MuppetDude

    Celebration Of Me Grover DVD

    No, I didn't.
  17. MuppetDude

    SS Comic (Baker # reference)

    Check this out: www.cartoonstock.com/directory/n/nmbers.asp LOL.
  18. MuppetDude

    A welcome to the newest Muppet fan...

    :) :D :) Congratulations, Phil & Cindy.
  19. MuppetDude

    Best "Sesame Street" Celebrity Parodies

    It's on the "Sesame Street Best" album.
Top