Search results

  1. MuppetDude

    Guy Smiley Takes His Studio Audience To Lunch

    The ending theme music is basic "game show" music, and was also played when Guy introduced his audience. As the Muppets were counted, a sort of dramatic "time-counting" music played. I'll see if I can make a list of all of the Muppets in the audience. A total of 44 Muppets were used in the...
  2. MuppetDude

    Sesame horror theater

    Never heard of those two. Could you describe what the "Swallowing Radio Monster" looked like? I don't think they'd let anything as scary as Big V on the Street.
  3. MuppetDude

    Song: The Word Is No!

    No? :D
  4. MuppetDude

    Who said this line?

    Poor Joan was burned at the stake. :eek:
  5. MuppetDude

    Muppet Listings 13.0

    Glad to hear about the international Muppets. I'll help you as much as I can with Plaza Sesamo. As for listing, how about this?: Abelardo Montoya (SS, from Plaza Sesamo) Basil the Polar Bear (SS, from Sesame Street Canada and Sesame Park) Pino (SS, from Sesamstraat) Warrick's "Sesame...
  6. MuppetDude

    The Jim Henson Hour

    I don't have the episodes yet, but the ones I know I won't have are: InnerTube and Sesame Street: 20 Years and Counting.
  7. MuppetDude

    Early SS Monsters: Not so cute!

    Also, the scary SS monsters were funny, so that helped the show survive, too. And when was the last time a SS monster had teeth? You don't see that often anymore.
  8. MuppetDude

    Who said this line?

    :smirk: French fries for breakfast? Oh, well. And if you never tried coffee bathed in by Tattoey, then I don't know where you've been. :D
  9. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street LP's

    It's the same site, but something seems to happened to all of the picture album files. :confused: What happened?
  10. MuppetDude

    Bert's Nephew?

    There's a great picture of "TMM" in "The Art of the Muppets" of the movie's finale (at a different angle), and here's who I spotted: Big Bird Oscar Ernie Bert Grover Cookie Monster Herry The Count Little Bird Two-Headed Monster Tall Orange Old Man AM Orange AM (looks a bit like...
  11. MuppetDude

    Who said this line?

    I think they were: Two zeroes--donuts Joan-of-Arc--fried eggs (poor Joan!) I have no idea what the "trampoline" was; it could be toast.
  12. MuppetDude

    Sesame Street LP's

    Would this be it? :D http://members.tripod.com/hooperfan/Music.html/Albums.html
  13. MuppetDude

    Yellow Submarine skit

    Sesame Street did perform "Yellow Submarine" in 1969. Here's the proof: http://www.scarecroe.com/files/yellow_submarine.mp3 and as a bonus: http://www.scarecroe.com/files/octopus_garden-ss.mp3 :D Enjoy, retro-Sesame fans.
  14. MuppetDude

    Bert's Nephew?

    This clip appears in episodes 1563 and 2124. I believe it was made in 1978.
  15. MuppetDude

    DVD REVIEW: Celebration of Me Grover

    Yes, and I loved it. :D
  16. MuppetDude

    The Jim Henson Hour

    Hey Count, I'll soon acquire some JHH episodes (at least 12 of them).
  17. MuppetDude

    DVD REVIEW: Celebration of Me Grover

    The only thing Fat Blue's on is Jerry's arm. :D I agree with you on everything else. I have no idea why the penguin was there, other than it's at the "Flyer's Club". And it was nice to see that Fat Blue's wife was at the roost, too (or was that his mother?). I don't think there's ever been a...
  18. MuppetDude

    Early SS Monsters: Not so cute!

    Hey, check out the "Similar Threads" at the bottom of the page! :)
  19. MuppetDude

    Early SS Monsters: Not so cute!

    I edited my message, guys... :smirk:
  20. MuppetDude

    Early SS Monsters: Not so cute!

    I tried to get a link for it, but it didn't work. See if you can find "The Sesame Street Monsters" thread by me. It gives a list of most of the monsters that appeared during the first season.
Top