Search results

  1. Misskermie

    I'm a Published Author!

    Yes! I just knew it was you when I saw your story titles! I subscribed to you on Fanfiction.net just so I could read the sequel to Masks! I'm hooked!
  2. Misskermie

    Irks that bugged you.

    Ah, that makes perfect sense!
  3. Misskermie

    Irks that bugged you.

    Yeah, true dat!
  4. Misskermie

    Irks that bugged you.

    For some reason, I hate it when Fozzie hides behind Piggy for defense, and she does nothing! No reaction!
  5. Misskermie

    The First week of Friendship and Romance

    Thank vous tres tres much!
  6. Misskermie

    Slackbot draws stuff

    I actually think it looks pretty good. The sizes look perfect to me.
  7. Misskermie

    It Was Me

    Omg, It was funny when Piggy called him an idiot boy! Mwahahahahaaha! Is it gonna end in a: :mad:HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OR :)Kermit Jealousy? Ooooooh! Excitement!:excited:
  8. Misskermie

    So, How is your day going?

    I'm so glad you got your homework done! That get's you one step closer to being a full time Muppet Fan! Also, when I found out I could read MC fanfics on my phone, That's when I discovered this site!
  9. Misskermie

    "The Muppets" Final Parody Trailer On-line

    Big Voice: Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Jason The Segal? Amy Adams? :):Wait, Wait, Stop, there are humans in this movie? Big Voice: Wait, Wait Wait, Stop, are we doing a parody of our own parody trailer? :):Yeah? Yeah! OMG, That's when I busted out laughing!
  10. Misskermie

    I'm a Published Author!

    Hey, You're Negaduck on Fanfiction.net aren't you? Big fan!:excited:
  11. Misskermie

    The First week of Friendship and Romance

    Chapter 5 The loss of a close friend       It's been two days since the first day of school and Kermit and the gang are studying in the library. Gonzo was hanging upside down from the ceiling. "Can you hand me the math book?" Kermit and Piggy both reached for it, and then blushed. "Uh...
  12. Misskermie

    So, How is your day going?

    OMG, 3 hours? I'd be happy too!
  13. Misskermie

    So, How is your day going?

    Well, I like hearing about people's days, so... How are you? I'm in a neutral mood, thank you for not asking. (lol, just kidding!)
  14. Misskermie

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    I got "Bohemian Rhaspody" By Queen stuck in my head. When no one's around, I always sing "I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all."
  15. Misskermie

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    If Kermit never left the swamp, how would his friends turn out?
  16. Misskermie

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    Get it? On Strike? Sorry, I borrowed the bear's jokes...:o
  17. Misskermie

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Piggy was so upset to be separated from him! That's incredibly sad!:cry: I ALMOST CRIED RU!
  18. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    ...Not fair... Okay, I know her lines movie wise.
  19. Misskermie

    The First week of Friendship and Romance

    I'm working on the next chapter now!:excited:
  20. Misskermie

    The First week of Friendship and Romance

    The First week of romance and friendship Chapter 1-Leaving Their homes By:Miss Kermie     "Are you sure that you'll be ok with me gone, ma?" Kermit asked as he hugged his mother, as she worried her brain out of her head almost. "I'll be fine," She Began. "But Kermit, I'm worried sick that...
Top