Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    nope. It is not those songs
  2. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Very good!
  3. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    lol! Ok, What song on the Muppets' movie soundtrack did Bruno Mars help compose?
  4. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    It was Statler
  5. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Yes lol indeed lololololol!
  6. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    YAYZ!
  7. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Yes, Yes I did.:)
  8. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Yes it is. He's called Sgt. Floyd Pepper for a reason, lol jk. But seriously, that's why.
  9. Misskermie

    Your Muppet mistakes

    I made a few... I used to call Animal Fuzzy because I probably heard Fozzie, and since Animal looks fuzzy, that's probably why. I called Dave Goelz, Dave Go-Lez I thought Piggy was voiced by a girl I thought that Jim Henson was still alive, and he did the voice of Kermit still Yup, many...
  10. Misskermie

    Does Piggy have her priorities straight?

    I think Piggy want to have that adventure with her kids now that i think about it.
  11. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    YMBAOMF if you plan on naming your kids Kermit and Scooter
  12. Misskermie

    The question plaguing us all

    I'm a feminine Muppet But I still picked Muppet
  13. Misskermie

    Wanted: Jason Segel's Powdered Blue Suit

    I think you have to get it made anyway, because evn if they did make a replica, it would be mega expensive!
  14. Misskermie

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hey Cal. The UK sounds epic! And glad to have you! P.S. Call me Jaz!
  15. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    YMBAOMF if the word mahnamahna sounds normal to you
  16. Misskermie

    Piggy's Doll

    :oSorry these posts are so short!
  17. Misskermie

    Piggy's Doll

    Here's part two Piggy played and played with her Kermit doll. She loved it more than anything in the entire world. "Piggy, you've been in this room for hours! Go out side and get some oxygen!" Cautioned Spamela. Piggy had to think. Going outside would mean leaving her doll behind. Going outside...
  18. Misskermie

    When your spouse thinks your crazy...

    I don't have a spouse, but my boyfriend always thinks I'm crazy! I feel neglected by him sometimes, but he still supports me in my muppety things...I kinda brainwashed him.
  19. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    APLAUSE! APLAUSE! You've given me something to read. THAT MEANS EVERYONE WHO WRITES USH GUSH MUST WRITE MOAR!!!
  20. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    I agree, Kermit is a shy little loverfrog aint he?
Top