Search results

  1. frogboy4

    EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

    Why would Piggy have to crouch under a seat in a theater where the press isn't going to be? I'd like to see her ushered down the red carpet by a bunch of guys. They can hoist her up in something and conceal Eric. :) Plus seeing her with a bunch of other guys will distance her from Kermit.
  2. frogboy4

    Starbucks finger puppets

    Does anyone have some pictures??
  3. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Black Jacket Rizzo. :p
  4. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    :eek:
  5. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I want BJ Rizzo too. :eek:
  6. frogboy4

    Who is going to win "American Idol"?

    Clay sung Somewhere Out There again? LOL! He must really like that song. I didn't watch last night. I'm kind of Idoled out. They ran that meaningless show on Monday that didn't count and half the show last Wednesday ran during the finale of West Wing. I just lost momentum. :smirk: I'll watch...
  7. frogboy4

    Who is going to win "American Idol"?

    I just don't dig the loungy, Donny Osmand style of Clay's voice. It belongs in theater not radio. I don't see why he must sing every song like he's performing in a school play. It's such a strong voice, but I can only take the style in small doses. I wonder if he could try to sound a little more...
  8. frogboy4

    New movies coming out...

    Reloaded I just saw Reloaded. I must say that I didn't expect to be as wowed as I was with the original, but this one was mostly fizzle to me. I went away from the theater feeling kind of so-whatish. I mean, it was good, but just not great. The cinemaphatography, choreography and effects are...
  9. frogboy4

    The Official Muppet Show Fan Club

    I remember that stuff! Wish I had kept it all from when I was a kid. :( Thanks for posting it. Fantastic!! :excited:
  10. frogboy4

    MC Menu Headings

    Wooohahahahaha! I've got to stop doing that. :eek:
  11. frogboy4

    MC Menu Headings

    Oooh. Must be malfunctioning. It was supposed to be fives and tens.;)
  12. frogboy4

    MC Menu Headings

    And the subliminal messages...er...I keep saying this out loud. :eek:
  13. frogboy4

    EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

    I think Juhl is working on other things. I know he holds writing workshops and has quite a life outside of the Muppets. I'm not certain if the MFS mishap soured him. I bet not. Just speculation on my part. He's probably stayed away because of the confused state at Henson the last few years.
  14. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Um, clean up in isle three!:eek:
  15. frogboy4

    EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

    Re: Nate, I agree. Even if Jerry is brought in to develop the story or character arcs. He wouldn't have to write every line, just enough to give it that Muppety goodness. :)
  16. frogboy4

    Did Spam sue the Muppets?

    Do they have Spam and Oreos in Egypt? OMG. I just thought of the most disgusting thing - Spam Oreos! :eek: :grouchy: LOL!
  17. frogboy4

    MC Menu Headings

    Wait till I add more characters. Wooohahahaha! Was that out loud? :D
  18. frogboy4

    Did Spam sue the Muppets?

    Yeah, but it's the Oreos that will kill ya. :p (Actually all processed food is bad and everyone's known it for years, just like smoking. People just like to live in denial.):zany:
  19. frogboy4

    EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

    I agree with you. With recent popular films like the Scream trilogy, the Scary Movie trilogy, The Ring and countless others, I think the Muppets could have success with a Halloween haunted house Scooby Doo sort of mystery. Audiences seem to like that sort of stuff these days and the Muppet gang...
  20. frogboy4

    Muppet Haunted House

    I'm all for it. Take the Muppets in an interesting direction. I find it amusing how people turn on a concept without having read the script. I'd love to see the Muppets parody horror films. It's a genre they haven't tried yet. Most of all, a Halloween special could potentially come this year...
Top