Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Miss Piggy: The Beginning

    And, advice for the future, the thing at the end is the epilouge!
  2. Misskermie

    Ok, the fixed version of Warldorf's "BRING FIGGIE BACK!!!"

    Well, It sure is nice to see you again Figgie! It's really sad that you have limited time online, but hey, you care enough about us to return, so yay! And We're glad you like this thread! I can't tell you how happy I was to see your name show up in my alerts! Me and Warldorf thought of it...
  3. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Yay! I get to see you again! YaY! Yay Friday! WOOT!!!
  4. Misskermie

    A Story That Does Not Make Any Sense

    Wow, there are so many thing I like about this! I think my favorite part was when they were at the restuarant, and Kermit wasn't paying attention. LOL! If that was made into a Muppet Show episode, it would be my favorite one! More Please!
  5. Misskermie

    Miss Piggy: The Beginning

    Get my Gun?! GULP!!! LOL Autumn better not kill my Pig! Ha Ha, and she needed pills to stop saying that she hates Piggy! Ha! And I love Piggy's reaction to super Grover! "Ok..." LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
  6. Misskermie

    2009 Muppet Name That Tune

    is it "I'm gonna always love you" from the Muppets take manhattan?
  7. Misskermie

    It Was Me

    I have to yell at you now. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Thank yoooooou! =3
  8. Misskermie

    Favorite Muffin Quotes!

    To be, or not to be, that is the Muffin.
  9. Misskermie

    Miss Piggy: The Beginning

    Ha, he's too old for that!
  10. Misskermie

    Me and The Muppets (fanfiction)

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Good! Good! And I love how you just randomly grabbed Gonzo and strapped him to a cannon! LOL! And Kermit seemed nervous about his relationship! LOL! And my poor Fozzie Wozzie lost his hat!<3 Do moar plz. =)
  11. Misskermie

    The End

    Yay I answered questions without answering them! And trust me, if I didn't want them to be adults, we'd be married! And have kids. That would be your niece and nephew. :oXJaz=<3
  12. Misskermie

    The Secret Life of a Background Character

    Wow. I imagined Rowlf talking! Very nice voice!
  13. Misskermie

    Behind the Romance, There is Reality

    OMGONZO, that was amazing! It had so many twists and turns in the relationship, I wasn't sure what to expect! Brava!
  14. Misskermie

    The Beauregard Thread--For Everybody Who Didn't Get A Joke

    I understood this, but I think that the problem is that the joke really doesn't makr sense because frogs and toads aren't very related, except for amphibiously
  15. Misskermie

    The Beauregard Thread--For Everybody Who Didn't Get A Joke

    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. thank you.
  16. Misskermie

    Miss Piggy/Kermit Fanart

    Awww, it's adorable!
  17. Misskermie

    Your Best/Favorite Muppet Movies Scenes

    Something that made me laugh was when Fozzie said he got his elbow in a photo in the Great Muppet Caper, and Gonzo says that it adds human interest, but then Gonzo says, "But I'm a bear."
  18. Misskermie

    The Beauregard Thread--For Everybody Who Didn't Get A Joke

    What about the telephone pole thing? I don't get it! "Who are you?" "Mike Ozniwitzki" "Oh, so you're the telephone pole!"
  19. Misskermie

    A Pig Out of Water

    Yes, another job well done Ru.
  20. Misskermie

    Piggy's Doll

    CHAPTER 3 (It's been so long!) Little Piggy Lee walked home as the little blue nosed wierdo followed her. "Don't you have a stuffed chicken to make out with bazooka beak?" Piggy sassed. "Actually, I was hoping to make out with you, Piggy my sweet!" Gonzo began to make kissy faces at Piggy...
Top