Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

    Argh! That's it Warldorf! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!
  2. Misskermie

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

    Maybe they didn't want younger fans to find out that Miss Piggy was a guy underneath, just yet...
  3. Misskermie

    Fanfic: Can't Help Lovin' That Frog of Mine

    I've read this story on my phone, and I realize, I still haven't replied to it! I was just revisiting it, because it is such a beautiful story. Very nice job Ru.
  4. Misskermie

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

    When I say, starting, I mean, I was processing the movie, and I'm starting to finish memorizing it!!! And I'm still a better Walter than you!!! Respect your few years older than you elders! =P
  5. Misskermie

    Movies you can't believe exist

    There was? I missed it.
  6. Misskermie

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

    Which one did you get? Did you get the Wocka Wocka value pack? And the DVD is a digital download. At least the one I got.
  7. Misskermie

    Miss Piggy: The Beginning

    I agree with Yuna Leonhart. I mean, you have a good story going, and you have good ideas, but they just need to be expressed more. Don't worry, I have the exact same problem, but no one's ever really told me I have it. I think that! Anyway, It's still A great story!
  8. Misskermie

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

    Y'know, I think that if you get the DVD/Blu Ray + Finger Puppets, you don't get ALL of the deleted scenes, because I've read the book, and seen comercials for the movie, and theres still scenes I have not seen, or not seen the full versions of. You can also tell, because in the bloopers, there's...
  9. Misskermie

    Movies you can't believe exist

    hoodwinked too- The first movie was good, but the second one didn't really have a story. Spirit- The movie bored me to death, and the horse didn't even talk. That was like, the boringest movie ever, and the first time I watched it, was my last! (Huh, talk about your "Never Before, and Never...
  10. Misskermie

    Fozzie's lonely...

    LOL, I can't imagine that American people really have an accent, I just think that they talk normal. I understand that I'm American, but If I picture myself being brittish, I'd still think I have the accent!
  11. Misskermie

    What went wrong with Muppets from Space?

    IMO I think what threw fans off, was the fact that they classified Gonzo as an Alien, as opposed to keeping him as a whatever. Also, they need to sing more.
  12. Misskermie

    Little things we've noticed

    In the Muppets, I just noticed, that when Walter, Gary and Mary left Smalltown in the begining, the sign said, Now leaving Smalltown, we'll miss you! But when Gary realized he was a man and not a muppet, and he went back to Smalltown, the sign said, Now Entering Smalltown, Welcome!
  13. Misskermie

    Character Songs

    Well I can't find thar thread, so I'll use this one! LOL Who let the dogs out? -Obviously Rowlf, LOL
  14. Misskermie

    MMD Muppet Models on Deviant Art?

    That'd be awesome! I have a friend who knows how to do that kind of stuff, but he's not skilled enough to make the entire body move.
  15. Misskermie

    How old were you when you started liking Muppets?

    I remember, I was 3, and I was being watched by my grandma, and i was flipping through channels, and I saw a pig with blonde hair (You know who!) and I was like, who are you? It was the Muppets take manhattan, and I loved the whole movie! Ever since then, I was obsessed =P
  16. Misskermie

    If the Muppet Show came back

    I want to see them do a nintendo themed show! As a gamer, I think they should do it. And for the love of Muppets, let Miss Piggy work with Brad Pitt so she'll shut up! LOL
  17. Misskermie

    Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear

    I did this with a friend for a talent show! Except, we changed it to "Sara Smith" LOL
  18. Misskermie

    The Muppet with the Dragon Tattoo

    I love them both! They show K+P gushyness!:flirt:
  19. Misskermie

    What does your voice sound like...

    My voice? Well... I'm going to put down a sentence, and the green highlights are when I sound like Kermit. Well, my voice sounds like Miss Piggy When I'm arond my boyfriend. And I sound like Fozzie when I tell jokes! AaaaAaaaah!
  20. Misskermie

    What are your stories?

    me too buddy, me too....
Top