New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ael

Reaction score
Amazing what can be found in here!
I started watching The Muppet Show when it first aired in the 70's. I was in High School at the time. There hasn't been anything done since that wasn't equally enjoyable. My daughter especially liked Secret Life of Toys when it was on, however I don't find much info on availability of DVD's. I plan on spending time here whenever possible. Thank-you

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome to all the new members that have posted and also i wanted to say that pepe is a new faverite muppet also , i love him so much along with Miss Piggy .
:smile:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Well I'm Toren. I Like puppeteering and puppets. And yeah. fav character is Miss Piggy. I LOVE HER. LOL, SO YEAH.BYE

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well I'm Toren. I Like puppeteering and puppets. And yeah. fav character is Miss Piggy. I LOVE HER. LOL, SO YEAH.BYE
welome Toren i am so glad that your faverite character is miss piggy also .
so glad that you are here this is a great place to be .
i hope that you have a great of a time as i have there some wonderful people here .:smile: so glad that you are hare

muppet baby

Reaction score
Welcome! :stick_out_tongue: .. I hope you like it here and aren't frightened away by all the craziness :zany:
Well yes that is true that we do have a lot of crazziness :stick_out_tongue: but it is really a wonderful place he he , i hope that you have a wonderful time i am looking forword to posting with you .

Gooch

Reaction score
Glad to be here.

Its cool to find a site like this out there. I have been into muppets for as long as i can remember. (i turned the big 3-0 this year) Rolf, pepe and beaker are my favorites. I do a little puppetry he in canada and im getting to the point where i need to start building the puppets I cant buy. I guess thats why im here.

gmamaof5

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
I started watching television ads for Wilkins Coffee in 1957. I was in 7th grade. I actually have WILKINS AND WHATKINS/WATKINS of the Wilkins coffee co. promo. Send in a $1.00 get the puppets.

I am interested in what they are worth.

I have seen every Muppet Movie and probably every show.

I now take my Grandchildren to everything I can find that is Muppet related. It gives me a cover so I can act like a 12 year old.

Glad you have this forum.

gmamaof5:excited:

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Its cool to find a site like this out there. I have been into muppets for as long as i can remember. (i turned the big 3-0 this year) Rolf, pepe and beaker are my favorites. I do a little puppetry he in canada and im getting to the point where i need to start building the puppets I cant buy. I guess thats why im here.
Hi There Gooch...

Seems we have a few things in common... I"m a newbie to Muppet Central and I turned the big 3-0 just last week! And I think I handled it really well... especially compared to my husband who practically had a meltdown when he turned 30 thought it was all down hill from there! (I don't want to see him turn 40!) I reckon it all can all begin from here! I mean when you look at so many successful people out there... alot of them became a success in their 30's! Alot of big time actors started in 30's... successful business people made a name for themselves in their 30's! (Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself) :big_grin:

Anyway I'm rabbiting on... Glad to hear you're a Pepe fan... he's my fave too... isn't he just the funniest Muppet ever. "I am a King Prawn Okay!"

Good luck with the puppets.. I'm sure I can speak for everybody else too when I say we'd love to see photo's of your puppets!:smile:

Pepe for President!:rolleyes: