MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Just to let you all know that I have new stuff and also taken a large chunk of my collection off the list beacuse at the moment I am having problems with my VCR, and for now all video tapes and a number of DVD’s are not available (currently in storage) at this time. Please find on my trading site a plain page with my list of what DVD’s are available. Once all is sorted out my “real” trading site will be back up as usual.

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/muppetdanny/trade.htm

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Updated my trading list with new stuff yet again :smile::

COMEDY
- Bill Bailey Live: Tinselworm
- Carrott's Confidential Series 3
- Complete and Utter History Of Britain, The
- Fast Show, The Season 1
- Further Up Pompeii
- Jasper Carrott Trial, The
- Jasper Carrott: Back To The Front
- Live At The Apollo Series 2
- Morecambe and Wise: Live
- Mork & Mindy Season 2 (
- Only Fools & Horses Season 6
- Peter Kay Live At The Bolton Albert Hall
- Q.I. Season 5 : F
- Ricky Gervais Live: Animals
- Red Dwarf Series 8
- Reeves and Mortimer 1694 Tour
- Richard Pryor Live on the Sunset Strip
- Russell Howard Live
- Sean Lock Live
- Third Rock From The Sun Season 2
- Unrecorded Jasper Carrott, The
- Up Pompeii Pilot
- Will and Grace - Season 1

CARTOONS
- Chuck Jones: TMC's An Evening With
- Count Duckula Season 3 & 4
- Family Guy: Blue Harvest
- Looney Tunes : Cartoon Collection
- Plastic Man
- Spiderman (1967)
- Superman
- Winsome Witch

JIM HENSON/MUPPETS
- Del's Vegas Comedy Binge
- Disney's XD's: Muppets.com Clips
- Ghost of Faffner Hall
- Little Muppet Monsters
- Muppet Babies, The Season 2
- Muppet Babies, The Season 3
- Muppet Time
- Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting
- Sesame Street Muisc: A-Z
- Sesame Street Unpaved
- Sing! : Sesame Street Remembers Joe Raposo & His Music
- Statler & Waldorf's From the Balcony
- Storyteller, The
- Storyteller : Greek Myths, The
- Tale of The Bunny Picnic, The
- UNIMA 1980 World of Puppetry Festival Opening Night .}
- Various US TV Appearances : 1950's - 2009
- Wilkin's Coffie
- World of Jim Henson, The (

MARTIAL ARTS
All movies unless noted
- Bruce Lee and Kung Fu Mania
- By Hook Or By Crook
- Chinatown Kid
- Chinese Boxer, The
- Fists And Guts
- Five Element Ninjas
- Kid From Kwangtung
- Lady Is The Boss, The
- Lion vs Lion
- Secret Rivals, The
- Stroke Of Death
- Two Toothless Tigers
- The Man From Hong Kong

MOVIES
- Boeing Boeing
- Phantom Tollbooth, The
- Richard Pryor Live on the Sunset Strip
- Scared Stiff

Drop me a line if anyone is interested

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I have updated my trading list:

- Archive on 4 : Open Sesame* (Audio only. BBC Radio 4 documentary on 40yrs of Sesame Street. 45min short version.)
- Docurama : Puppets (Rare children's documentary from 1991. Hosted by 2 Spitting Image puppets filmed at Jim Henson's Creature Shop. Also features rare behind the scenes footage of "Monster Maker")
- Fraggle Rock UK (2 shows never releaseed on any VHS or DVD : "The Gardon plot" and "Born to Wander")
- Henson's Documentaries ("People Profiles: Jim Henson", "National Arts : The The Vision of Jim Henson", "Movie Magic: Jim Henson's Creature Shop" and "Opening Shot: Sesame Street")
- Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street Disc ("Best of Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street, The" and 70mins of Kermit the Frog clips from "Sesame Street".)
- Muppet Babies, The Season 4
- Muppet Reel (Includes: Jim Henson's London Creature Shop Showreel promo, Muppet Movie, The ('Super8' version), Muppet Movie TV spot, The Muppet Movie and Christmas Carol Trailers, 1967 IBM Muppet Coffee Break Meeting Films, 1983 Muppet Muppet Breakthrough Meeting Films, Mupet-Vision 3D (Full Attraction) and Muppet Show, The : Sex and Violence (Uncut version))
- Muppets at Walt Disney World, The
- Sesame Street Specials Disc (includes: "Sesame Street All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Street Forever!", "Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration" and "Opening Shot: Sesame Street")
- Various UK TV Appearances : 1977 - 2009 (6 Discs)
- Various US TV Appearances : 1950's - 2009 (31 Discs)

I've loads more including rare hard to find cartoons - check out my list :smile:

zns

Reaction score
I have updated my trading list:

- Archive on 4 : Open Sesame* (Audio only. BBC Radio 4 documentary on 40yrs of Sesame Street. 45min short version.)
- Docurama : Puppets (Rare children's documentary from 1991. Hosted by 2 Spitting Image puppets filmed at Jim Henson's Creature Shop. Also features rare behind the scenes footage of "Monster Maker")
- Fraggle Rock UK (2 shows never releaseed on any VHS or DVD : "The Gardon plot" and "Born to Wander")
- Henson's Documentaries ("People Profiles: Jim Henson", "National Arts : The The Vision of Jim Henson", "Movie Magic: Jim Henson's Creature Shop" and "Opening Shot: Sesame Street")
- Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street Disc ("Best of Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street, The" and 70mins of Kermit the Frog clips from "Sesame Street".)
- Muppet Babies, The Season 4
- Muppet Reel (Includes: Jim Henson's London Creature Shop Showreel promo, Muppet Movie, The ('Super8' version), Muppet Movie TV spot, The Muppet Movie and Christmas Carol Trailers, 1967 IBM Muppet Coffee Break Meeting Films, 1983 Muppet Muppet Breakthrough Meeting Films, Mupet-Vision 3D (Full Attraction) and Muppet Show, The : Sex and Violence (Uncut version))
- Muppets at Walt Disney World, The
- Sesame Street Specials Disc (includes: "Sesame Street All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Street Forever!", "Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration" and "Opening Shot: Sesame Street")
- Various UK TV Appearances : 1977 - 2009 (6 Discs)
- Various US TV Appearances : 1950's - 2009 (31 Discs)

I've loads more including rare hard to find cartoons - check out my list :smile:
By any chance do you have
-Out to Lunch (1974)
-The Dick Cavett Show (1971)
-The Mike Douglas Show (1966)

Please let me know what you have or send me a message/PM if possible. Thank you.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
By any chance do you have
-Out to Lunch (1974)
-The Dick Cavett Show (1971)
-The Mike Douglas Show (1966)

Please let me know what you have or send me a message/PM if possible. Thank you.
Sadly I don't have those zns

zns

Reaction score
Sadly I don't have those zns
From what I noticed on Muppet Wiki, Scott Hanson and Warrick had posted several photos from the Mike Douglas appearances in '66, including the ones of the Robot, Chef Bernardi, Rowlf's mother Tillie, and Tomy singing "Money". Do you thin kby any chance they have all four of those shows. I tried contacting both of them about it but never heard from them. If you have connections with those guy and know how I can reach them, please let me know. Thanks again for helping me. :smile:

zns

Reaction score
Just sent you and email asking if you'd be interested in trading. Thanks.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Okay, I have a few questions....

1.) Do you just send the video clip by E-mail, or do you send a Video Tape over by regular mail?

2.) What videos are you currently searching for?

3.) If I were to upload them on youtube Should I Give you credit first?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score