• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi MC

Just to let you all know that I just put on my Muppet website a video tape trade section - so check it out :stick_out_tongue:

See ya

MuppetDanny

to go to my page click here

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi
Just to let you all know that my video tape trade site has been refurbished - check it out :wink:

hope you all like it :smile:

See ya

MuppetDanny

fraggle fan

Reaction score
Attention muppet danny
Hi my names mark belcher.
i've got the garden plot on vhs if you want to trade for wembley and the gorgs. :smile: :smile:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Ooh, Muppet Babies! I just might be contacting you. I have lots to trade :smile:

EDIT: Except, it looks like those are PAL... is there any way to transfer them to NTSC?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
bazooka_beak said:
EDIT: Except, it looks like those are PAL... is there any way to transfer them to NTSC?
No, I'm afraid I can't sorry, I can't help :frown:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Hi
Just to let you all know that my video tape trade site has been refurbished - check it out :wink:

hope you all like it :smile:

See ya

MuppetDanny

A quick post to say I just updated my trading with brand new stuff (most of courtesy of Animal :wink: ) including the very 1st episode of GHOST OF FAFFNER HALL shown on UK TV in "MINT" condition - check it out

See ya

BlueAM

Reaction score
Hi, Muppet Danny!

I just went on your site, and I saw that you made a tape of you (I think) at the Monsters and Magic exhibit. I was just wondering if you could describe what was on that tape.

Thanks again, and have a good night.

"Well, it soitanly feels good to be back again." - Rufus T. Firefly

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
Hi, Muppet Danny!

I just went on your site, and I saw that you made a tape of you (I think) at the Monsters and Magic exhibit. I was just wondering if you could describe what was on that tape.

Thanks again, and have a good night.

"Well, it soitanly feels good to be back again." - Rufus T. Firefly
It lasts about 15mins (I think) perhaps a little more, which shows you around the exhibition It shows you the puppets (Very close up!!) clips and more!

Hopr it helps

BlueAM

Reaction score
Nice description, my friend!

I would like to ask you if I could trade that video for Don't Eat the Pictures. Sadly, I live in Northern California, and that video might not work on your machine. We could probably work something out.

Thanks!

BlueAM

"It's a wonderful life, and I love it." - Jim Henson