The Banter Thread

Lola p

Reaction score
ya, i agree. *Wonders what it would be like if i were trapped on the moon. would i always be a werewolf? huh, good question...*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I should try sleeping upside down one of these days. I wonder how that would impact my sinuses. Who ever heard of a bat with sinus problems anyway. I guess there are some things genetic engineering can't fix :stick_out_tongue:

Lola p

Reaction score
Ya, I think I might start sleeping curled up in a ball. Let's see how that goes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I should try sleeping upside down one of these days. I wonder how that would impact my sinuses. Who ever heard of a bat with sinus problems anyway. I guess there are some things genetic engineering can't fix :stick_out_tongue:
Good thing you're not completely human, otherwise, all the blood would rush to your head, and your head would literally explode.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Good thing you're not completely human, otherwise, all the blood would rush to your head, and your head would literally explode.
Thank you so much for your concern about my well being. Where were you when I crashed through a building?

Hubert

Reaction score
I never bothered going back to female from yesterday
I've been wondering...when you do this transformation, do you suddenly find yourself as a guy wearing a dress or a girl wearing a suit? Or do clothes come with the transformation?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've been wondering...when you do this transformation, do you suddenly find yourself as a guy wearing a dress or a girl wearing a suit? Or do clothes come with the transformation?
Its whatever I'm wearing. And since I wear guy/unisex clothes anyway it doesn't really matter.

Now when I go full demon, my clothes just kinda disappear and come back when I go human. Partial changes go through clothes without actually ripping them. I have no idea how that even works. Good thing though. Can you imagine how many shirts I'd go through every time I grew my wings? (located on my back. What self respecting demon has wings on their arms?)

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Its whatever I'm wearing. And since I wear guy/unisex clothes anyway it doesn't really matter.

Now when I go full demon, my clothes just kinda disappear and come back when I go human. Partial changes go through clothes without actually ripping them. I have no idea how that even works. Good thing though. Can you imagine how many shirts I'd go through every time I grew my wings? (located on my back. What self respecting demon has wings on their arms?)
Tough thing to go through. With my shirt powers, it's kinda wacky. My shirt rips off and a new shirt grows on me. I loose a shirt everytime I think about clothing whatsoever! I go through like 20 shirts when I go to the Gap.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know you're a streaker Sarge.