Muppet Band-Aids

Hubert

Reaction score
Yes! Yes! Yes! My Walmart finally got them in! So I bought three boxes. The Kermit picture is on one side of every box, so I got the ones that on the other side had Piggy, Animal, and Beaker. They didn't have any with Statler and Waldorf on. Just to check I pulled out every box to look at them (there weren't a ton, I could hold them all without too much difficulty) It was in one of those spring shelf things if you know what I'm talking about, the ones where you pull out a box and the others automatically come forward. So I had a tough time getting the extras back in, but I'm so glad that I finally got them!

bandit

Reaction score
Woohoo! At last, your creepy band aid collection is complete!!!
Haha, I kid. I'm happy for you, man.

bandit

Reaction score
Shh! Pinky, *whispers* thats subject for another thread. *winkwinknudgenudge*

bandit

Reaction score
Woops. Spoke too soon. I stand corrected Hubert, Sir Blunderbrain. Pine away. ^_-
Ptss! Someone cue the mandatory 'My heart will go on' theme.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'm sorry but 'band aid collection' sounds creepily Booberesque!
AHHHH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!! :big_grin:

Yeah, I collect a lot of different things when I can afford to, Disney Collector Series Band-Aids among them. Lucky for me these are cheap! :sigh:

bandit

Reaction score
AHHHH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!! :big_grin:

Yeah, I collect a lot of different things when I can afford to, Disney Collector Series Band-Aids among them. Lucky for me these are cheap! :sigh:
Well, you know what they say...whatever floats your boat! I just hope your boat's made of UNused band aids. Yeeech! LoL

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Yay! Finally got our Muppet band-aids at WalMart! There was only Animal or Beaker so boys picked Kermit/Beaker as it only seemed right to attribute band-aids with poor accident prone Beaker. :eek:

Good thing we finally found them as our Muppet band-aid stash from the late 80's was getting low.