Muppet Band-Aids

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
Walked thru Target the other day and was surprised to see Band-Aids featuring really cute designs with the Muppets. They retail for about $2.50 a box. On the front of the box is Kermit and the backside features either Beaker or Animal. Don't know if anyone else has posted anything about them but I thought I would let my fellow Muppet fans know! :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
I saw these announced, anyone know where I can possibly get them? No Target close to me, and everywhere else I could think of didn't have the Muppet ones.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
My Target had them and I bought some. They are fun! If you can't find them at your local Target - check Amazon.com

I also found Sesame Street band-aids at my local grocery store. They're meant for little kids, but I bought them anyway. Who doesn't want Cookie Monster covering up their boo boo?

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hubert, do you have a Walmart? My Walmart has them... sort of... there's a spot for them but it's been empty for weeks now. :boo: I've also seen them at Target but didn't buy them and I haven't been back. Not sure what my excuse is.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I had seen them once too and was gonna buy them and didn't. Next time I'm out to the store though I'm definitely picking me up some! :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Hubert, do you have a Walmart? My Walmart has them... sort of... there's a spot for them but it's been empty for weeks now. :boo: I've also seen them at Target but didn't buy them and I haven't been back. Not sure what my excuse is.
Yes, I do have a Walmart. I forget if I checked there or not, I'll have to look again.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I got a box way back when someone posted this in the "new merch" thread (not sure of the title), but mine are from Walmart. The box I got has the Kermit front, with Statler & Waldorf on the back. I'm keeping it for my character Band Aid collection, so I'll have to get another box to actually use!! :smile: ha ha.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I went back to my local Target to see if they had anymore and they were completely sold out!! I originally bought 2 different boxes... one with Kermit/Beaker and Kermit/Animal. Glad to know there is a 3rd out there with Kermit/Statler&Waldorf! If anyone knows of a different box that I didn't list... let me know! Got to have them all!:big_grin: