Gonzo Plush 2011

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Should i get the gonzo plush or save my money to buy other plush if they have more out ?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Save your money to buy something more Muppety. I have a Gonzo plush from this year and it looks NOTHING like Gonzo.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
oh wow i think they should make a rowlf and scooter and uncle deadly he had a big role in this film and maybe a statler and waldorf :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The only problem I see with the Gonzo plush is the eyes. It's disappointing they could mess up something as fundamental as the eyes. I think the Fozzie plush suffers the worst from this, as the eyes vary from plush to plush (and the nose is too distant from them). But other than a strange Family Guy expression, it would be a great plush.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
If you really would like to buy a Gonzo, I suggest going to you local disney store, and look through the different plushes they have. The biggest problem is the eye focus. My disney store had a HUGE selection of Gonzo's, and this is probably the best you can get...

And this is probably one of the worsts.....

^^^^^ Not my photos

Drtooth

Reaction score
And this is probably one of the worsts.....

^^^^^ Not my photos
But that is one of the better Fozzies. There's something wrong with the irregularity of the eye placement of the plush. Even the Pepes have some googley eye issues. Mine not that much...

Still, if only the eyes were improved a bit, it would be one of the better Gonzo plushes. There have been far worse.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
oh yea def lol the only plush not sold out are fozzie walter and gonzo and i have fozzie and walter and i hope there gonna release a uncle deadly i will flip and scooter and rowlf those will be the first plush of those guys and disney will make them as good as these ones :smile:

Carl23

Reaction score
I've found out that most of the issues with Gonzo's face is the way he is stuffed. I popped mine open and took the stuffing out of his head trying to tweak his eyes, and re-stuffed him with the stuffing pushing the sides of his face, rather than the top. Looks SO much more like Gonzo now.

Only other thing is for some reason his arms are rediculously short. Since Gonzo has such long arms in comparison to other Muppets, it really shows that they arn't anywhere near as long as they should be.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've found out that most of the issues with Gonzo's face is the way he is stuffed. I popped mine open and took the stuffing out of his head trying to tweak his eyes, and re-stuffed him with the stuffing pushing the sides of his face, rather than the top. Looks SO much more like Gonzo now.
Interesting. Are you able to post a snapshot of it?