Gonzo Plush 2011

Carl23

Reaction score
I probably could, i'm not sure if it would show up right here in the forum but I could definently share it somehow.

Carl23

Reaction score
Alright, lets see if this works...

Here's the "Before", only shot I have - he was a Christmas gift, and instead of a box or bag, he was just wrapped up in paper. It fit his character so well, I couldn't resist a picture.

And here's a couple after the tweak.

Carl23

Reaction score
Wow, it did. I know it's subtle, but I think it really improved his look. My original plan was to take some of the stuffing out of his eyes, so they wouldn't jet so far out of his face, but they are sewn on like that. Let me know what you guys think. Does he look better, or am I just seeing it?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Great job. I personally wouldn't do that, for fear of screwing it up, but it really shows that there's something off with the eyes. he definitely looks a little more like Gonzo with a tweak.

I was going to suggest felt and a magic marker, but you just improved on what was there without buying other materials.

Carl23

Reaction score
Trust me, there was a lot of hesitation. The only thing that is changed is I had to pop his seam in his back. I don't want to cut him up or anything because if it gets messed up, there is NO going back and the seam is covered up by his Sweatervest anyway. But that's why I havn't done anything about his arms yet.

His pupils are WAY too small, though even though they are smaller on the "The Muppets" puppet than on older versions. Speaking of which, that's one thing i've noticed during the project, is how different Gonzo looks in The Muppets compared to older appearances. It's almost as if he looks "Older", like the character has aged during the gap between The Muppet Show and The Muppet Telethon.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score

I got very lucky with my Pepe, Gonzo, and Fozzie (No Adjustments needed!)

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
Alright, lets see if this works...

Here's the "Before", only shot I have - he was a Christmas gift, and instead of a box or bag, he was just wrapped up in paper. It fit his character so well, I couldn't resist a picture.

And here's a couple after the tweak.

he looks so much better awesome job!!