Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Becuase today is the last day of the movie in my city. I went to a theater nearby me and asked them if I can have the poster after the last showing. And they said yes! So I'm going to pick it up soon.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Good idea, hope you get it!
I hope they'll still have it. The last showing ends at 7:00. So they'll be taking it off around then. I'm coming around 9:00 to get it. I hope they don't throw it out

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Good idea, hope you get it!
I just went. First when I came in I told them why I was there.
OK so the manager came out and i asked him if I can have the poster, but then he told me they extended the movie to run till Jan. 5 (which I'm happy about)
So I asked if he has doubles of it and he said they don't really just give out posters, they usually sell thme for like 5 dollars or more. He was so surprised to see me give him 5 dollars for it. Finally he agreed to give it to me. It's huge!! Much better than that miniposter I have. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah, I got mine through Disney Movie Rewards and my goodness, I didn't expect it to be that large!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I just went. First when I came in I told them why I was there.
OK so the manager came out and i asked him if I can have the poster, but then he told me they extended the movie to run till Jan. 5 (which I'm happy about)
So I asked if he has doubles of it and he said they don't really just give out posters, they usually sell thme for like 5 dollars or more. He was so surprised to see me give him 5 dollars for it. Finally he agreed to give it to me. It's huge!! Much better than that miniposter I have. :smile:
Lol wow, good for you! Sometimes you have to take the initiative. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope they'll still have it. The last showing ends at 7:00. So they'll be taking it off around then. I'm coming around 9:00 to get it. I hope they don't throw it out
You know... I always wanted some movie posters. There used to be video stores that would sell the promotional ones... I ruined most of them by now, but I had a nice Viva Rock Vegas one for a while.

Too bad the film's stopping in your city, no doubt due to the overload of movies coming out this weekend and next. I know of one theater here at least that will have it through Christmas. Too bad I don't have the money to see it again AND see Tintin. I was going to go back and see it, but I never got the chance to. Oh well, all the more reason for me to grab the DVD when it comes out.