"The Green Album" track list and album artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
im going to buy the cd then im going to order james' shirt just because it looks so cool and close to the cd cover.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Amazon has samples of all 12 songs! Listen HERE
The Wishing Song is my favorite. Loved Gonzo's rendition and I enjoy a band with the talent to make an up-tempo ballad. The album sounds great, but it does dip into a few too many somber moments for my Muppety taste. However, that's just the difference between an A+ and the A- that I give this album from what I've heard. Great job! Let's hope it inspires a sequel!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
seriously? i post the link to all the samples of the Green album and nobody responds? this is a dead day for the forum. :eek:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
that is awesome i want this cd so bad...it will be the first physical album ive bought in a while

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont know yet if I will buy this or not. I may just buy a few individual songs. I only know who four of these bands are. (too bad I cant listen to the samplease on my phone)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I dont know yet if I will buy this or not. I may just buy a few individual songs. I only know who four of these bands are. (too bad I cant listen to the samplease on my phone)
You can hear each sample on the Amazon MP3 app if you type in the individual artists and track listings (ie - The Wishing Song The Airborne Toxic Event or Weezer Rainbow Connection) , but the album itself doesn't pop up. Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.