Nail polish inspired by The Muppets is on it's way!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So I guess this is the first officially-announced tie-in with the new movie (not counting stuff that was announced for release last year that are rumored to come out, or those Muppet dolls shown at ToyFair in 2010).

dwmckim

Reaction score
Big of a Muppet Freak as i am, i don't see myself accessorizing my hands with Muppet nail polish...but put out some Arm Wires and i'm there!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see some new publicity shots and the Muppets making their way onto popular products, but I'll pass. It would be nice if some of these actually contained the official PMS color assignations like this crude and quick attempt. Kermit green fingertips would be kinda cool. A glittery substance named after Kermit...not as much. :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
This just puzzled me. Muppet nail polish? Er... whuh?

Drtooth

Reaction score
This just puzzled me. Muppet nail polish? Er... whuh?
Worked for Hello Kitty.

But I'm sure closer to the movie, we'll see a bigger variety of stuff for collectors and fans alike.

It's a start, a weird one, sure...

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Can I buy some Muppet nail polish-- noaw? :confused: This is epic win! :flirt:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
this is getting good first the teaser poster and now nail polish theres only one other thing we need to see figures and games although considering theres now nail polish im gonna guess lipstick with piggy is the next thing

dwmckim

Reaction score
Somehow when i think of Muppety nail polish, i don't think of cosmetics, i picture what Gonzo uses to keep the stuff in his tool kit shiny.