Nail polish inspired by The Muppets is on it's way!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
For what it's worth, OPI is pretty decent quality nail polish too - they often carry it in nail salons and that type of thing. Long lasting. It's usually a treat for me to buy a bottle of one - but if it's Muppety related, well, odd as it seems, I think I am just going to have to get some of it!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
thats pretty hilarious....maybe these will be some christmas/bday gifts so some ladies i know

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i just showed my gf (girlfriend) these and she just said "i wouldnt mind gettin thos for christmas!" i said i would get em for her IF i see them. :flirt:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Are we going to be able to purchase these online anytime soon?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
It's an interestin' bit of merchandising to say the least.

Can't say I'd have any use for it, though. :coy:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
omg I've seen the pictures and I am so excited for this. I wish I could afford to get the whole set with the display to have by my vanity because it is just a great display piece as well! OPI nail polish can get expensive though so I imagine the whole set will have a pretty hefty price tag. I saw that there was a mini collection with three or four mini bottles in a box so I'll probably get that. I wish someone would post a release date for these... so pumped for all this new muppet stuff!

lynngarcia

Reaction score
As a nail technician I will tell you that OPI is some fabulous polish. They have done quite a few movie collection in the past : Shrek, Alice in Wonderland, Burlesque, and the newest Pirates movies, so it's not a surprise to me that they are doing a Muppet Holiday collection. For all of you wondering when you can purchase this awesome polish I would say it won't be seen till November. Professionals can start ordering Holiday promos around July but they don't arrive on store still Halloween. I personally am counting down the days...

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
NO WAY! Im a hardcore OPI fan... I gotta google this. I actually loved the playful Shrek colors and wish they had broadened it. Alice had 2 relevant colors and 2 reds (meh) and Pirates was WAAAY off base. But with the long list you've given, I think this could be AMAZING. stoked.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now that I think about it... I REALLY hope the rest of the merchandise is a closely guarded secret. I mean, nail polish, a magazine reprint of something we already had 2 years ago, PEZ, and a few kid's books? Don't get me wrong... I LOVE PEZ and I always look for new Pez regardless of what they are (Though I refuse to get Nascar, Bratz, and most of the Princesses)... but I really hope to at least see something beyond a few trinkets.