Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

JEP

Reaction score
Good luck on getting DuckTales for a reasonable price now. They sold out this morning and TaleSpin sold out last month when they were released online. Got my set of DuckTales today. Still need a TaleSpin set.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
These new Muppet Vinylmations are great. Can't wait to get them.

And a nice selection of characters too. Great to see Disney lavishing attention on some of the more secondary Muppet characters.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... I wonder if at some point we could get Muppet Vinyl Juniors. Those would be half the size of the 3-inch figures, but would accomodate a greater character range since they're sold in collections of eighteen rather than the standard dozen.

Also, anyone picked up the Vinyl Jr. S3 Good Luck/Bad Luck Charms?

beaker

Reaction score
A Waldo figure? Wow, seriously never thought I'd see the day. What is that, like the first ever JHH character merch?

Not to nitpick, but imagine if these all had original head sculpts like the Simpsons, Futurama and Family Guy vinyl figures? Just saying, of course thats not near as cost effective as using one body. (Though stretching every character to fit on a Mickey body can sometimes look quite odd)

But Waldo...Waldo man. Wow

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
@_@ Link Hogthrob (Pigs in Space) Vinylmation figure...? *squees* <3

Can't wait for the next series. The figures look great. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree with you. I think the only reason people like them is because it is one of the few series that you know which one you're getting.

-MLB:eek:

And I imagine they like them because they're a series of a collectible too... though quite honestly, I don't care who's on it... It doesn't scream aesthetically pleasant to me.

I dunno about Frogboy, but I'd give all the Muppet ones an A ++ for NOT looking like that.