Pretzel M&M's

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pretzel M&M's are delightfully good, and I hope they stick around. I LOVED Crispy M&Ms and was very disappointed when they disappeared off the market (although, not too long ago, I was happy to discover that it kind of came back in the form of Mint M&M's, don't know if they're still being sold or not...).
This ties into what I was saying earlier. We have such a tight 3 company competition in the candy world nationally (there are more candies that are regional, and can be tracked down... but it's pretty tricky to find some of thems), and instead of making new products, they just make variations of them. And unfortunately, most of them are (as Bunsen would put it) Sadly temporary.

M&M's are no exception. While they usually have movie tie in flavors (nothing this year, though) they occasionally will toy with what they got to try to bring in new interest. But I'm tired of being McRibbed! I want all flavors of M&M's in the past decade to be continuously produced. I have yet to find one I dislike... though the white chocolate ones did come close with their cloying over-sweetness. But I LOVED the Peanut Butter and Strawberry Transformers 2 promotional ones, and I especially liked the coconut flavored ones. It had all the taste of coconut, without getting those odd shards poking your tonsils until you choke.

The mint crisp ones, I'm afraid, are 2 years gone now. They were basically an Indiana Jones promotional item.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
"Doritos Collisions," which include two different flavors in the same bag, have been produced. The five varieties of Doritos Collisions are Hot Wings/Blue Cheese, Zesty Taco/Chipotle Ranch, Habañero/Guacamole, Cheesy Enchilada/Sour Cream, and Pizza Cravers/Ranch. There is also Cheeseburger flavored doritos.There was Mountain Dew flavored doritos, which I think would have been cool to try.:hungry:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I was just reading through these posts and apparently Ketchup chips are a rare commodity?

Here in Canada they're available as a staple flavour. Granted they don't taste anything like ketchup actually tastes, but still pretty good.
For those Americans close to the Canadian border, I suggest coming this way for a taste, also, for a Tim Horton's coffee. It'll leave your Dunkin' Donuts in the dust...

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I was just reading through these posts and apparently Ketchup chips are a rare commodity?

Here in Canada they're available as a staple flavour. Granted they don't taste anything like ketchup actually tastes, but still pretty good.
For those Americans close to the Canadian border, I suggest coming this way for a taste, also, for a Tim Horton's coffee. It'll leave your Dunkin' Donuts in the dust...
Haven't been to Canada in years, but I see Tim Horton's all over Buffalo, NY whenever i go up there to see my family. As with many bakeries, they don't have many vegan options, but I remember them having good stuff.

As for the M&M's, what will they think of next?

Drtooth

Reaction score

There are things that are regional. I'd like to say the ketchup industry has some greedy little hand in things, but that's just silly.

:shifty:

Uh... yeah... silly. but I've seen them and I believe that I've tried them before. They DID have Burger King ketchup fries chips that were pretty good, though. I still wonder why we have hamburger, 7 layer dip, and Onion blossom flavored fries but ketchup is such an amazing and impossible feat.

APRena

Reaction score
I think it was more of a novelty store, because I highly doubt your grocery stores consist of just exclusively lollies and the like. ALSO- you're variety of cereals are like, wow. I mean, you guys have so much of it. Our most sugary cereal is either fruit-loops of coco-pops, but you guys have bleeding marshmallows and wafer in your's! xDD Maybe I get shocked by really simplistic things, I don't know. x3
Nope, there's plenty of organic things and just, like, regular food. But sweets are always more fun. :big_grin: The only cereal I can stand to eat, sugary or not, is Cookie Crisp. (Yes, I am a child. It's COOKIES. Nutritional value, pfft. Cookies for breakfast!)

Mountain Dew- I AM jealous! I love that stuff! :stick_out_tongue: But hey, we invented... um... um... Minties! I think. :stick_out_tongue: Actually, maybe they're from New Zealand. x3 But we DID invent Freddo Frogs, which is pretty darn awesome. =D
And Vegemite, right? Which I've heard is horrible... :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again... I'd build a time machine for Buzz Bits! I would. Green disks with purple Buzz Lightyear and LGM grahams? I wish I bought it more than once, I really do.

And TMNT pies. Those were amazing. And with free movie stickers. OOOOOhhh... cookies and creme Twix too. I hate limited time only stuff. They're too good to not be available all the time.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
The only cereal I can stand to eat, sugary or not, is Cookie Crisp. (Yes, I am a child. It's COOKIES. Nutritional value, pfft. Cookies for breakfast!)
Mmm...I love Cookie Crisp. (Yes, I am a kid/young teen/tween too. :wink:)

Although my favorite cereal (or at least currently) is Marshmallow Mateys, which is basically a cheaper pirate-themed Lucky Charms (ex. marshmallows, oat-type cereal pieces, etc.)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I saw the commerical for pretzel M&M's a bit on the odd side wanting to put a live pretzel guy into Orange, :smile:.

As for cereal, I love Boo Berry, I wish I didn't have to wait til Halloween to get them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know of super markets around me that have both Boo Berry and Count Chocula year round... I only had Boo Berry once, and i wasn't all that impressed. But then it was sort of recent when they pulled all the whole grain stuff and they were still tinkering with the formula.