Pretzel M&M's

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh yeah... The Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's. One of the many different cross promotional flavors. That was from Last year's Transformers sequel. I'm so glad these temporary flavors are getting a new lease on life, if only for another limited time.

LOVE the coconut ones. They're only coconut flavored, so they have all the great taste of coconut and NONE of the chokey sweetened cuticles of actual coconut candies.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
if anyone wants to pick up the Despicable Me packages the Bubble Gum flavor is excellent... but THROW AWAY Freeze Ray-nbow. Ugh! It's like eating a Halls. It made my entire throat and inside of my mouth burn. And not even in a pleasant spicy food sort of way. An unpleasant so cold it's boiling Halls medicated sort of way. It's not that good tasting and it's very painful. So trust me. Toss Freeze Ray-nbow out!
Thanks for the head's up-- my niece and nephew love Airheads and they will appreciate it.

Wow, lots of good stuff in this thead! Too much for me to go back and quote everyone. For those who have mentioned living in an area where Cherry Coke is not available anymore, I am gutted for you. It's my FAVORITE, and my sister and bf like to tease me about it. I miss Surge, though it was probably full of all kinds of bad-for-me things. When it comes to Surge it seems I am in the minority; my uncle used to call it "Sludge."

I am on the fence on whether to try pretzel M&M's. While I like chocolate-covered pretzels, I'm just not sure whether it transfers well into a bite-sized form... it just doesn't seem like an M&M fit for some reason.

To those who were talking about cheddar and sour cream potato chips- YES! Among my favorites. And I thought the buffalo wing-bleu cheese Doritos combo was good.

Cereal-wise, I was so mad as a kid when Trix changed into fruit-shaped pieces. It wasn't Trix anymore. If they did ax the marshmallows I'd be willing to try it again. I've never liked the taste of Corn Pops and I haven't had Cookie Crisp in years-- as a kid I was more likely to eat it dry than with milk. I used to eat Waffle Crisp a lot, and though lacking in nutrition, I LOVED Oreo O's.