New Muppets Video: Beaker Sings "Dust in the Wind"

Mupp

Reaction score
You know, even though its a little repetitive for some of use to see so much of Beaker, Animal, and the Chef, every time a new video is added to the channel, it keeps on attracting fans and people are getting to rediscover the Muppets again and all their Muppety-goodness.
If one where to look at the channel comments, its overwhelmingly positive and people who haven't seen the Muppets in years are glad that they found the channel.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't think this is reptetive as some people are saying. I think this and a lot of the other videos add a little more to Beaker. I think we are getting more into his world insteed of just seeing what happens to him at work. It must be mading to come home and want to chill after a day of being Honeydew's asstent and come home and the same kind of stuff happen to you at home.
Beaker is becomeing the internet Muppet, the one who is trying to make and to find a place for him to come and express himself.

Think of it this way they could be useing some new Muppet that on one knows anything about, and might not even really be liked. Insteed they are takeing one of the classic Muppet Show Muppets who has made us laugh for years, and giving him a little more depth. To me I think it is a great idea, and can't wait to see if they do this with anymore of the Muppets.

Voiceroy

Reaction score
Beaker
  • Richard Hunt (1977 - 1991)
  • Steve Whitmire (1992 - present)
Statler
  • Richard Hunt (1976 - 1991)
  • Jerry Nelson (1975, 1992 - 2001)
  • Steve Whitmire (2002 - present)
Waldorf
  • Jim Henson (1975 - 1990)
  • Dave Goelz (1992 - present)
I only asked for the "current" performers and I get the whole history. Thanks so much for going the extra mile!

Mupp

Reaction score
I don't think this is reptetive as some people are saying. I think this and a lot of the other videos add a little more to Beaker. I think we are getting more into his world insteed of just seeing what happens to him at work. It must be mading to come home and want to chill after a day of being Honeydew's asstent and come home and the same kind of stuff happen to you at home.
Beaker is becomeing the internet Muppet, the one who is trying to make and to find a place for him to come and express himself.

Think of it this way they could be useing some new Muppet that on one knows anything about, and might not even really be liked. Insteed they are takeing one of the classic Muppet Show Muppets who has made us laugh for years, and giving him a little more depth. To me I think it is a great idea, and can't wait to see if they do this with anymore of the Muppets.
You know, I've kind of been getting a sense of that as well.

Beaker really seems to be an artistic fellow who loves music...In addition to science!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just realized something... this could easily help paint the fact that Beakers a very depressed/emo fellow. Almost makes me feel pretty bad for him,... if it wasn't so funny.

I kinda figured the red and blue comments were Statler and Waldorf a little ways into it, but it kinda makes you wonder who the gray one was, LOL.
Actually, I'm surprised that it wasn't them who wrote the negative comments. But then again, they're not 10 year olds taking breaks between X-Box games. :insatiable:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I thought the video was kind of "meh." Something about it just didn't do it for me.

I did love Statler and Waldorf at the end though haha.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just when he tries to branch out a little, he catches fire!

ohtherain

Reaction score
Another great one from Beaker! Can't wait to see the next one! But as other people have said, I hope the next one is from someone other than Beaker, Animal, Chef, or Gonzo.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Burnination? Did the Muppets actually make a Homestar reference?