New Muppets Video: Beaker Sings "Dust in the Wind"

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Fantastic! Anymore, you'd swear Beaker was created just for YouTube, because he works so well in that format!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Man, I can't wait until school ends for this!

Drtooth

Reaction score
If nothing else, this is a great parody of people who just watch people's videos to post bad comments. people who have so much free time and whine about how the video wasted it. I've never had that problem (though no one actually watches any of mine) but it's so annoying to read it on anyone else's.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Could someone please send me this and the VirMup Caroll of the Bells in MUP3 form? Sank ju wery much. :eek:

Frogster

Reaction score
Seriously? Another Beaker one? Get some new ideas, and STOP having only Gonzo, Chef, Animal and Beaker do the stuff. It's getting old and it looks like you're running out of ideas.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Seriously? Another Beaker one? Get some new ideas, and STOP having only Gonzo, Chef, Animal and Beaker do the stuff. It's getting old and it looks like you're running out of ideas.
This was already addressed by Steve and Steve in the most recent MuppetCast. They're not going to be making more of those that aren't already in-the-can. They don't want to go stale either.

However, this was such a wonderful clip. Love it! :eek: :eek: :eek: (Beaker) (1/2 Beaker)
(4.5 Beakers)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Great video! keep up the great work Muppets!

Mupp

Reaction score
Very cool video!

I loved all of those comments that popped up.

A VERY accurate depiction of most youtube comments! No joke!

And yes, these videos on the MuppetsStudio channel have been in the can for a LONG time. Its not like they made this a few days ago. Yes, I think they will hold off on Beaker for a while. A video with Carl the big mean monster should be coming soon.

Just an obersavtion, now I've been lurking at this these forums off and on for a few years now, and does anyone notice that Frogster is always negative? That's not healthy. :cry: