The Muppet Mindset

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I noticed an error in the article on Martin Robinson; It says that Brian Meehl left the Muppets to pursue a puppetry career. He actually left to pursue a writing career.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Putzes? Mmm, I like pepperoni on my putzes. And pineapple pieces too. What? Try it, you'll love pineapple putzes. Now peanut butter and anchovies, that sounds more like something :concern: would putze on his putzes.
See whow cleverly that joke was worked? Just a little something to make you feel better Lisa the Interm, I know a thing or two about running a mega-Muppet fan-based organization and the headaches that sometimes come with it.

BTW: Wouldn't it have been easier (and less flaying and filetting, ah barbecue, it lifts my spirits, I swear it never fails) to have escaped that Labyrinth by way of simply wishing your way out? Then again, the Goblin King who runs the place has his hands full what with the wagers and waters he wars with the neighboring Queen of Cups... So yeah, just call on Uncle Matt, seems even he got an invite to the big goblin ball there once. But it's hard to believe you're as dumb as that (pardon, I feel another song cue coming on).
Anyway, take care and Hi to VIM.

minor muppetz

Reaction score