eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Why do you think that is a winner?:confused:
The exact example was also given to me.but I must stress that it was a off the top of head figure to give an example of payment, and that eFX do not have the final price, but I do beleive that $400 will be the winner.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
The exact example was also given to me.but I must stress that it was a off the top of head figure to give an example of payment, and that eFX do not have the final price, but I do beleive that $400 will be the winner.

My guess also....since everything has went up in the last year. This would not suprise me.

unclematt

Reaction score
I just thought it would be closer to $300 considering that Rizzo would be a smaller replica.

If Rizzo if $400 I can not imagine whatthe Piggy will cost.

I might have to give up my dream of having these.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I just thought it would be closer to $300 considering that Rizzo would be a smaller replica.

It's not so much the size of these, but more like the material, details and cost. Like I said in my one of my last post, I got the X-wing this year. When MR was going to put it out, it was only going to cost $800. Since that time till now, the price went way up due the cost of oil that makes the plastic. I ended up paying $1200 when I got it. So it all depends on how well the market is doing and the cost of finding the materials to use.

muppetperson

Reaction score

Well, maybe in the MR days when they made 1500 or more, but sadly it has been proven that quanity is too much for the demand, and then they have to be greatly discounted below cost to clear them.Also, the production costs have increased in Asia so everything has gone up.I dont know how much Piggy will cost, but could be double.I hope somehow you might get to save for these, but unfortuately, not everyone who wants these will be able to get one.I know the feeling when you want something but arent able to get it.:sympathy:

unclematt

Reaction score
I just want so much to be able to get these but the more the price goes up theless likely it seems

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
good thing im only collecting a select few, i decided a while back id only get my favs, kermit, gonzo fozzie, rizzo, and pepe....yet never not master replicas gonzo