eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Agreed, muppetperson has been a real gem in getting info to us and keeping the torch burning. Go on Bryan, let him have reporter kermit on the house !

muppetperson

Reaction score
Wow! well done! Do you need a job as our PR guy? hahaha!

Thanks!

Bryan
LOL! I guess I am the unofficial "Official":wink: I am not in it for the money.It has been my pleasure to keep you all informed and the Project alive as I have an interest in collecting them as well.And special thanks to Was once Ernie!

Sam's Ghost

Reaction score
I certainly hope that these replicas are popular enough to continue the series so Sam the Eagle gets made.

unclematt

Reaction score
I would love to see some Sesame Street photo puppets as well. Wouldn't that be cool?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Still not sure if I'm gonna get reporter Kermit. I want to support the company but I don't really have room for another replica and I'm trying to be little responsible with my money lol.

Nick22

Reaction score
I would love to see some Sesame Street photo puppets as well. Wouldn't that be cool?
that would be AWESOME. i'd KILL for a prairie dawn. but that like a whole different license.

hoopless

Reaction score
I wasn't sure about the reporter kermit until I saw the comparison with the MR one. Now I think I might have to try to get him as well (I really need a job)

I'm pretty sure the reason he looked odd to me was that he was posed too upright.

Is that mic the same as the one that will come with him or just an example? I'd like to see a more retro mic design like you see him with on koozebane.