Too old for Sesame Street

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know what I'm too old for? Acne. I blame my mother's genes for that.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Target age has never meant anything to me, I think as long as it is on, why not enjoy it? :big_grin:
Indeed. "Target age" seems like something being forced onto one via society or peer pressure, because people are always saying to "act your age" or that "you're too old--or too young--for [such and such]", because as we know you can never be too old for things if you believe in them and if you truly enjoy them! The situation applies to Henson, Disney, and even to the WWF/E (for despite the fact that The Attitude Era is gone, people still respect the veteran talent from those days that are still around & some have even seen a bit of the ol' 'tude come back in the form of new talent having the same spark as some of the Attitude guys [to fans of today, Cena is the Hogan & Austin of his day, just as Mr. Kennedy is a modern-day Rock with his mic work and wrestling style]).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Indeed. "Target age" seems like something being forced onto one via society or peer pressure, because people are always saying to "act your age" or that "you're too old--or too young--for [such and such]", because as we know you can never be too old for things if you believe in them and if you truly enjoy them!
I that way I feel bout it! It's always what convenient. I say just like what you like and be who you are!

Redsonga

Reaction score
The people that say there should be a target age for everything are the ones the stop having fun when they become 'adults' IMHO :stick_out_tongue:. You can be older and still love simple things I think :smile:...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Ah yes, "target ages." I think I can safely say I "miss the mark" most of the time ;D It's harder to be what you are when you're younger, but when you get to be my age, who really cares? I don't, at least. I like what I like.