The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Does the news count? Supposedly, some kid might have sneaked onto a homemade weather balloon. O_O

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I'm watching the news, and a skunk just got his head stuck in a peanut butter jar. :eek:

APRena

Reaction score
Does the news count? Supposedly, some kid might have sneaked onto a homemade weather balloon. O_O
Totally fake. He hid in his attic cuz the dad yelled at him for playing in the balloon. Oh, but they really did build one. :eek:

Nick22

Reaction score
i heard about that. and the kid wasnt even in the balloon. HAHA! i think that's the most hilarious thing. people made it a big deal, and he was in the attic the whole time. lol. wow.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well today I saw an advert for a series of (something) Rimmer's Dinners, which (although can't remember first name of person) I thought was quite amusing, if your a fan of Red Dwarf then you'll know what I mean.:smile: And right now I'm watching Live At The Apollo and Julian Clary's on, pretty darn right funny and weird.:smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I really underestimate my abilities sometimes. In class today, I finished my work early, and I was just, for some reason, inspired to write "a little bit" on Richard Hunt. :wink::flirt: I continued writing through the final two classes, and when the bell rang to let us out of our final class, I glanced down at my paper only to be completely astounded. By then I had only written two paragraphs: a short intro paragraph and then one on Beaker. When I looked at it, what I had written so far took up almost the whole sheet of loose-leaf paper! (and I write pretty small) :eek: I was pretty shocked by that, and I actually plan on writing a few more paragraphs on other characters he performed.

APRena

Reaction score
I really underestimate my abilities sometimes. In class today, I finished my work early, and I was just, for some reason, inspired to write "a little bit" on Richard Hunt. I continued writing through the final two classes, and when the bell rang to let us out of our final class, I glanced down at my paper only to be completely astounded. By then I had only written two paragraphs: a short intro paragraph and then one on Beaker. When I looked at it, what I had written so far took up almost the whole sheet of loose-leaf paper! (and I write pretty small) I was pretty shocked by that, and I actually plan on writing a few more paragraphs on other characters he performed.
Awesome! Save it, it could be your thesis in college if you keep working on it! :wink: Don't some colleges have courses on how FR is like a microcosm for world peace or something? (Which it was meant to be, so the fact that it's acknowledged really says something. :excited:)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Awesome! Save it, it could be your thesis in college if you keep working on it! :wink: Don't some colleges have courses on how FR is like a microcosm for world peace or something? (Which it was meant to be, so the fact that it's acknowledged really says something. :excited:)
That sounds so cool. :smile: Maybe college won't be so bad...Then again, I still have quite a few years left until then.

APRena

Reaction score