Bouncing Baby Figs

WaiterGrover

Reaction score
...Look, I'm still trying to cope with being exposed to the "Fozmit" picture, let alone attempting to picture Kermit/Piggy progeny.
"Bouncing baby figs" is about as far as my poor mind can take it :super:

Redsonga

Reaction score
...Look, I'm still trying to cope with being exposed to the "Fozmit" picture, let alone attempting to picture Kermit/Piggy progeny.
"Bouncing baby figs" is about as far as my poor mind can take it :super:
Aaaaw but these are cute not creepy :smile::flirt:

WaiterGrover

Reaction score
But just look at their itty bitty little green snouts...:flirt:
You win. I was overcome by the tidal wave of cuteness when I, in my innocence, clicked on your YouTube link. No fair! (scuffscuffscuffscuff...Charlie! I need some figs in a blanket, pronto!") ...you're not even "Fuzzy and Blue" (or orange) either...

Redsonga

Reaction score
You win. I was overcome by the tidal wave of cuteness when I, in my innocence, clicked on your YouTube link. No fair! (scuffscuffscuffscuff...Charlie! I need some figs in a blanket, pronto!") ...you're not even "Fuzzy and Blue" (or orange) either...
*hee* Why, thank you:smile:. I was attacked by so many flamers in the past it is nice to be liked for once:excited:...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*hee* Why, thank you:smile:. I was attacked by so many flamers in the past it is nice to be liked for once:excited:...
Bah...Those flamers wouldn't know nice even if it stared them in the face, which it did, thanks to you. :wink: